I'm Strongly Considering Either A $500 or $1000 Give-Away To Most Romantic Provider

Ladies how romantic are you? I'm not here to beg for your support but I am here to give away $money$ at my time and choosing. Will either go into an escrow of sorts for a trusted mod to deliver or be sent directly to your Cash App or Venmo account. You heard it here and you heard it first. If a recent investment option is good to me I will gladly give away $1000 to the provider with the best idea or their version of a romantic date that they plan.

If there are no ideas I get to keep my cash and blow it on a stripper.

Game is now open.

;-)
Weren't you arranging a meeting with bridal material in Brussels? So much for that love and loyalty that you hold in such high regard
Weren't you arranging a meeting with bridal material in Brussels? So much for that love and loyalty that you hold in such high regard Originally Posted by boardman

More spam from the spam master sis chap..
He was only leaving becaus3 his point cap was close
Now he is reversing to try and save his last 5 points
  • pxmcc
  • 04-02-2019, 10:25 PM
well here's a cash offer for a lady and she doesn't even have to "get comfortable." lets see if some ladies step up to the plate. the gents are tryin to be more civil to each other so some more ladies will participate in Coed, right?

i'll throw in a benjamin for the 2nd best post in the thread, no strings attached..
Looks like he left... unless it’s opossum.
Well...at least one of him left
Wait!
I want to play!!

��
  • pxmcc
  • 04-03-2019, 09:18 AM
Wait!
I want to play!!

�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
my offer is still good. i'll give a benjamin to the best post in this thread.
Ok ...any Rules..
����