An AMP comprehensive statistical dissertation of krimelabb.com authored by Treetop the Great.

After the link that was posted by brother oldphone14 I experienced an emotional exuberance beyond belief.

Finally! A great resource to be used by those who support the topic at hand as well as the virtuous ones who don't.

My inquisitive awesome self went back to the beginning of 2021 through June to see how many AMPs I could find who were popped.

The total was about 17. Right away I was told that the arrest were very minimal.

That is so true my Eccie brothers. I was so proud of each and everyone of you who decided to think for a change. Bravo!

I then decided to check the arrest rates for other crimes. Following up on topics is one of the many reasons why I'm so smart (for those who always ask).

In June of 2021 there were 80 incidents of aggravated assault but only 19 arrests.

In June 2021 there were 8 incidents of rape but 0 arrest.

In June 2021 there were 13 incidents of arson but only 3 arrests.

In June 2021 there were 94 incidents of burglary of a residence but only 6 arrest.

In total there were 195 felony incidents but only 28 arrests.

Do you think that the felony offenders will eventually be arrested when they are found? Or, do you think LE is going to do nada (that means nothing in Espanol).

The criminals eventually are going to be caught and prosecuted. Just like the ones in the AMPs who got away.

My hope is that they leave the providers alone. They are truly the victims.

In closing, I would appreciate that those who are prone to hate and insults please don't chime in.

Myself and WD are able to articulate our point better than most but I still encourage as much participation as possible.
Nice break down Tree! Good work
Nice break down Tree! Good work Originally Posted by winn dixie

Thanks WD. You should have quoted me so the blockers can read.
Nice break down Tree! Good work Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thanks WD. You should have quoted me so the blockers can read. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Supposedly they have me blocked too?
AMP comprehensive statistical dissertation
Are treesnot and
winn dickless dating?
Are treesnot and
winn dickless dating? Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
Can you dispute Tree's numbers?

Why do use insults? Not welcomed here.
Its not a dissertation on AMPS, its random stuff - does it even belong in this forum?
  • ketro
  • 07-06-2021, 03:14 PM
Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph!
After the link that was posted by brother oldphone14 I experienced an emotional exuberance beyond belief.

Finally! A great resource to be used by those who support the topic at hand as well as the virtuous ones who don't.

My inquisitive awesome self went back to the beginning of 2021 through June to see how many AMPs I could find who were popped.

The total was about 17. Right away I was told that the arrest were very minimal.

That is so true my Eccie brothers. I was so proud of each and everyone of you who decided to think for a change. Bravo!

I then decided to check the arrest rates for other crimes. Following up on topics is one of the many reasons why I'm so smart (for those who always ask).

In June of 2021 there were 80 incidents of aggravated assault but only 19 arrests.

In June 2021 there were 8 incidents of rape but 0 arrest.

In June 2021 there were 13 incidents of arson but only 3 arrests.

In June 2021 there were 94 incidents of burglary of a residence but only 6 arrest.

In total there were 195 felony incidents but only 28 arrests.

Do you think that the felony offenders will eventually be arrested when they are found? Or, do you think LE is going to do nada (that means nothing in Espanol).

The criminals eventually are going to be caught and prosecuted. Just like the ones in the AMPs who got away.

My hope is that they leave the providers alone. They are truly the victims.

In closing, I would appreciate that those who are prone to hate and insults please don't chime in.

Myself and WD are able to articulate our point better than most but I still encourage as much participation as possible. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

It's difficult to tell if you are trolling, delusional, or both. What I do know is that you are nothing but a babbling dipshit typing in your parrents basement. Typical millennial. I hope you are REALLY banned this time and for life.
TT and WD have a Lin Wood/Mike Lindell sort of vibe to them. Very Qanon esque, except its "Save the Trafficked AMP Gals" instead of Save The Children.

Fuck them, both.
Can you dispute Tree's numbers?

Why do use insults? Not welcomed here. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Insults should be allowed as long as its not a vicious attack