So I was browsing the Provider Ads (Houston)... or... What the fuck is in the water them folk from Dallas?!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=663918

Okay so I'm looking at that Signature &......... "Hmmmm"
I coulda sworn she got the Puff Daddy dick. There are pics & I'm sure she saw him multiple times. Bruh evens knows her astrological sign & her colon health. You guys must have some thug-a-rific darkies up there to give her chocolate allergies. So who was it? Dez Bryant thought she looked like his mom. Was she in the car with Josh Brent, or was Michael Irvin doing what Michael Irvin does with stripper breast again??? Talk to me Dallas. Talk to me.

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it. - Staff

Then I scrolled down some more & saw this shit line three.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=663779
She fucked linux "fat & enthusiastic" for free (Here's the review), but won't take black dick though I didn't really except her too. SMMFH

So Shep not to be offensive or anything but when you kissed her were there still curly hairs in her gums from sucking scorpioseventy7's dick? The people of HTown deserve to know...IJA

Uhhh, what?
  • MRMR
  • 02-07-2013, 07:07 PM
?????
Fuck houston
Houston says Fuck You Too!

tee hee

you monk^2
If you plan to tempt monck you better be packing KFC.
Well what do you know? I have a whole fuckin bucket over here.

and yes, I have taint too...
Troll. Please do not feed the trolls
Wtf?
Dorian....let me get this right. So your mad at me because those girls have a NBA policy?

Is this right? I am confused. What the hell do I have to do with a girl's policy/preference?
Sure have been a lot of "wtf did he/she just try to say" posts lately. Gonna need to buy a decoder ring soon.
Damn Shep, keep these girls in line.

Dorian (KOO-KOO KOO-KOO) obviously expects more of you.

here we go
O.V.A.L.T.I.N.E
  • yambs
  • 02-08-2013, 12:23 AM
cot damn. engrish prease