Jenna Taylia email hack?

She hasn't responded to my emails in a while, so assumed she'd made good on her plan to retire. However, earlier today got an email that contained just a spam link to some diet product. My email address, along with about a dozen others was displayed in the "To" list. I assume everyone here is smart enough to use an email account that can't easily be traced back to you for hobbying purposes, but let this serve as a reminder to those that don't.
Havent spoken to her in ages so surely it has to be that. she probaly or surely doesnt remember me...
She may have a virus on her computer
  • zebra
  • 02-10-2013, 04:27 AM
luv2wank, how long is a while ?

If you've known her for as many years as I have known her, and what I mean is over 10 years she just gets in these stages, I don't know what you call them. She wont respond to e-mail or telephone calls and then all of a sudden out of the blue she's calling me ? I do know she is house sitting for a mutual friend of ours and last week she was bitching at me, ripping me a new arse hole on the telephone and while that doesn't mean she has retired it very well could mean she had a computer hack of some sort. We discussed her needs for a newer computer cause her old one was well, a dinosaur to put it bluntly...

I will contact her for you and let her know you are inquiring about her.... I'll probably get another ear ache but I'll help you out dude!

Ze
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-10-2013, 10:54 AM
@Zebra(Ze) -Gawd I hope we don't get Mistaken. Though I am totally envisioning you taking it from behind now.

~ZE~
If it is yahoo, a lot of accounts were recently hacked to send out spam.
Maybe it was the same person who hacked Mercianna. Get Grissom on it.