Do providers have ATF's?

I guess this one is mainly for the lovely ladies but just curious, and if they do what makes those people stand out from all the others?
Do we have favorites? Good topic. I will say all the guys that I have seen each one is special.
I do, absolutley, have ATF clients.
They stand out by the level of conversation, enjoyment and understanding we have shared.
They stand out by the size and frequency of their ATMs, too.
Plus 1 to Ginger, and plus 1/2 to prolongus.

Sure money is important, but I'd rather get paid 200 from an awesome guy than 500 from an asshole. I also really enjoy the ones that save their lunch money. There's something special about that.
That would be me haha I don't frequent much at all mainly just save my "lunch money" for a rainy day, gives me something to work towards ha
Do we have favorites? Good topic. I will say all the guys that I have seen each one is special.
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thank you!
so I have been told by one or two.... I think some look to be with nice and cool laidback guys; some want really good sex that maybe some of their other clients or SO or SD cannot provide; some want guys that will spend a lot of $$

Of course all of them want the one that takes care of all of the above.. but there are clients that I am sure meet some of these criteria individually.. my ATF loves the sex- plainly tells me so- she cums 3-4 times everytime I fuck her.. then tells me how some guys are willing to pay 2-3 time more than me but they are lousy fucks-some don't fuck at all.. she tells me this to try to milk more $ out of me..that's when I backoff seeing her.. eventually I get the message about playtime..I am probably her ATF for the sex.. def not the cash..
I also really enjoy the ones that save their lunch money. There's something special about that. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I spend my spare time collecting cans in ditches.
Plus 1 to Ginger, and plus 1/2 to prolongus.

Sure money is important, but I'd rather get paid 200 from an awesome guy than 500 from an asshole. I also really enjoy the ones that save their lunch money. There's something special about that. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Oh WOW a chic after my HEART!
Seriously, I look up to the guy in the paid off truck who saves his cash versus the H2 driving guy who calls to make sure I "heard" it when he drove it out of my parking lot. In other words, ARROGANCE is a turn off.

Money is important, but not EVERYTHING. I relish the time I spend with those who captivate me outside the confines of my bedroom. Friends... that's what I call those "clients."

Masterbaiter, do it lmao. Those cans add up at the scrap yard
Oh yeah, I have an ATF.. and you know who you are.

Don't you hate that?
Oh yeah, I have an ATF.. and you know who you are.

Don't you hate that? Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Best answer!
Kayla, I'm not paying you $500, lol...
Just saw one of my atf today and he brought me kfc extra crispy. He knows how too be my atf for sure.
Speaking of that Tara... Chick-Fil-A and sweet tea...always works for ATF status with me

Thanks Prolongus.
Do the ladies have ATFs? Sure. But it's likely a relatively low percentage unless they define it so broadly (for marketing purposes) as to make it virtually meaningless. If you see a lot of ladies, particularly multiple times, and are not a complete asshole, there's a decent chance you are an ATF, at least for one or two ladies. Even I may have been. God bless the law of averages applied to large numbers.

And one significant factor (necessary but far from sufficient) in being a lady's ATF is to not obsess over whether you personally are one of their ATFs. That way lies madness, or at a minimum, being needy/clingy or a stalker. The ladies tend to find that unattractive. So if you find yourself wondering, or hoping, or over-optimistically interpreting her comments/behavior, or wishing she would review you to demonstrate your ATF-ness to the world -- seek immediate assistance or an intervention.