Jen sue profile/threads blocked?

Referring to https://www.preferred411.com/P264270

Goes by Jen Sue aka Hooters girl.

When I google her name on eccie threads and posts come up but there's a message saying I can't see them.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2157540
there was an ad just placed pointing people to her for a doubles session. very odd
She said she deleted her eccie she doesn't wanna be on here.... prolly some negative reviews. Anyone reviewed her?
Wait, isnt it true you can still see the reviews? Nothing gets deleted? Or what the heck...
She said she deleted her eccie she doesn't wanna be on here.... prolly some negative reviews. Anyone reviewed her?
Wait, isnt it true you can still see the reviews? Nothing gets deleted? Or what the heck...
Wait, isnt it true you can still see the reviews? Nothing gets deleted? Or what the heck... Originally Posted by needingmilking
It can get guested or disabled but not deleted
It can get guested or disabled but not deleted Originally Posted by txexetoo
Correct. An individual can only disable or guest and nothing is ever deleted. So don't start sending pms to staff asking to have your account and stuff deleted.

There are rare instances when it becomes necessary for ECCIE Management/Staff to remove someone from the public view and all traces including any future reviews that may be written.

Leave it at that.
What is "guesting" a account?
What is "guesting" a account? Originally Posted by goodolboy
Guesting an account is similar to disabling. The difference is you can't reactivate a guested handle or account and you have a little protection against anyone connecting a new handle to one that has been guested...
She is definitely not as attractive as in the pictures, she is a big girl wait a boring personality, not sure she can fit that hooters uniform anymore
Wow....you came just to trash her name. Why would you do that and she isn't even here anymore. Shame on you. Your a meanie.
Maybe all the low balling studs on here smh. I had a dancing buddy join a few years ago and she said in her own words "fuck that...all they want is a bbbj and don't wanna pay shit"
She's a SA girl. Don't mention eccie or she instantly blocks u.
I've never seen her but I have the same user name as I do on eccie and I asked her hi would love to meet you
Her reply
NOOBER you are a CHEAP eccie guy.

Wtf I ain't nvr seen this girl on here but hey whatever. She just wants a rich bf from the looks of her profile. Cute girl I would've paid her her asking price but whatever.