Providers accepting bitcoin

It's been brought up now and then, but as the landscape is always changing I would like to know if any of you ladies, or men if you know of ladies accepting cryptocurrency.

I have some bitcoin rattling around that I would like spend, but prefer not to exchange it.
Got some of the worthless bitcoins to drop on a lady?
  • Crock
  • 10-19-2017, 12:15 PM
Got some of the worthless bitcoins to drop on a lady? Originally Posted by pyramider
People seem to think they're worth 798% more now than at the beginning of the year.

They may be overvalued, but they're definitely not worthless!
With Bitcoin-- the biggest issue will be finding a lady who already pays taxes on her earnings.. because without the ability to cash in the Bicoins.. they're pretty worthless to the lady.

I accept them.. but I'm out of commission for a while so-- that's no good to you.
With Bitcoin-- the biggest issue will be finding a lady who already pays taxes on her earnings.. because without the ability to cash in the Bicoins.. they're pretty worthless to the lady.

I accept them.. but I'm out of commission for a while so-- that's no good to you. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
The only reason bitcoin exists. Is for all things illegal. “ taxes “ lmao
Lol-- that is true UNTIL a person wants to cash them out. Nobody likes to cash them out because once you receive cash for them deposited into an account-- it suddenly becomes traceable.

Now a person could just keep the cyber currency forever and use it towards other goods that accept Bitcoin.. but me personally.. I cash those suckers out. Eventually the floor is going to drop out and the value is going to plummet.
People seem to think they're worth 798% more now than at the beginning of the year.

They may be overvalued, but they're definitely not worthless! Originally Posted by Crock
Some are up and some are way down. There are different types. So some are worthless.
  • Crock
  • 10-20-2017, 09:56 AM
Some are up and some are way down. There are different types. So some are worthless. Originally Posted by pyramider
A bitcoin is a particular type of cryptocurrency. I bought 2 bitcoins for $800 apiece last December and what I have left is worth about $5,700 apiece today.

Far from worthless.
I understand everyone has different ideas on the value of cryptocurrency, however the sandbox would be the section for those views. I'm mainly interested in providers that accept them.

Ty for your on topic input grace, looking forward to your return
I understand everyone has different ideas on the value of cryptocurrency, however the sandbox would be the section for those views. I'm mainly interested in providers that accept them.

Ty for your on topic input grace, looking forward to your return Originally Posted by randell

Your inbox is full
Thanks for the reminder, premium status ran out and i didnt realize I was over the message limit.

Pm'd you in case you don't see this
I totally would. Wish I had thought of accepting btc back in oh say 2010 or so...
Hell yes, I would take bitcoin in exchange.
I have been buying btc since 2013. Any provider that will accept it message me.