Sometimes I have to laugh at my spouse...

As we were leaving a Firehouse Subs yesterday she picked up the Fort Worth Weekly Halloween edition. As she's thumbing through the pages she notices a banner in the advertisement section for The Erotic Review. She asks me if I know what it is. I glanced over and then in my most casual voice say "I have no clue". It was really hard to NOT laugh.

So I had to share it with y'all to get my laugh.
Mello, if you know about TER, could you give me a few pointers... I've tried and tried to figure that site out and have yet to do so.
It taint worth the effort.
As we were leaving a Firehouse Subs yesterday she picked up the Fort Worth Weekly Halloween edition. As she's thumbing through the pages she notices a banner in the advertisement section for The Erotic Review. She asks me if I know what it is. I glanced over and then in my most casual voice say "I have no clue". It was really hard to NOT laugh.

So I had to share it with y'all to get my laugh. Originally Posted by mellobugler
If y'all share a computer, please make sure to clear the browsing history. She might just find out for herself!

Also, TER is running print ads now? This is a first.
Very nice response!!
Mello, if you know about TER, could you give me a few pointers... I've tried and tried to figure that site out and have yet to do so. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
If you do any traveling to other areas, its worth it. In Dallas-- you can gain just as much traction, if not more, on EROS.
Kitty,

I've got an account there. I've reviewed one or two ladies there at their request. (I was traveling and that was their preferred review site).

I haven't been on in years but maybe I need to check it out again and get back to you...

Adrienne,

All my browsing is done on my phone with incognito mode...
TER has advertised in many a city alternative magapapers for some years now.

imo, savvy spouses love to spring surprise questions at the most inopportune times, and most of those wives already know the answers.

imo, better reply above might have been "yes, dear," like you always say when not listening.
Rofl I always play it off if my gf ever asks me.
I would her tell hell yea u see this girl with the good review oh they ain't joking she can really suck a dick shit I might just go see her tonight actually haha.
But I always have fun relationships and can joke(sometimes it's true but they'll nvr know haha) around like that.
lol great response!

I was having a milking table being built on my front porch...my daughter who is 30 and knows what I do,asked me.."Mom do i even wanna know what the hole is for"...lol