I have a roaring fire going

I woke this morning 5am craving my favorite breakfast!
Most know what I mean.
Oh I wish I had one laying next to me, so I could have taken advantage!
Instead a few pic and videos assisted.
Put my grey pajama pants back on.
Coffee time!
Project time at least till someone wants to come lay by the fire and lets me get what I love!
You like bacon and eggs, too?
Ok, there are threADs and then there are Ads. At what point is the line drawn around here?

Felicity, believe me I'm not bitching but it's not fair to the rest of the providers who post their weekly provider ad and weekend lineup and respect forum guidelines and don't post ad's in coed. If all of us did what you doing here it would flood coed and defeat it's purpose which is "discussion" not advertising... posting new pics, asking questions on tour, etc. yeah we're getting our name out there but they aren't flat out ads.

Putting it in a question form invites other's to give their opinions and seperates it from being an ad... Suggestion: How many of you have had passionate sex in front of a roaring fire on a cold day? Does this scenario turn you on too?
Most know what I mean.
Originally Posted by Felicityforyou
You like bacon and eggs, too? Originally Posted by pyramider
I was thincking Felicity meant chorizo y huevos, but the one threw me off.

Ok, there are threADs and then there are Ads. At what point is the line drawn around here?

Felicity, believe me I'm not bitching but it's not fair to the rest of the providers who post their weekly provider ad and weekend lineup and respect forum guidelines and don't post ad's in coed. If all of us did what you doing here it would flood coed and defeat it's purpose which is "discussion" not advertising... posting new pics, asking questions on tour, etc. yeah we're getting our name out there but they aren't flat out ads.

Putting it in a question form invites other's to give their opinions and seperates it from being an ad... Suggestion: How many of you have had passionate sex in front of a roaring fire on a cold day? Does this scenario turn you on too? Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Says the provider who started a thread in Dallas Coed just this morning so we could all 'discuss' the following:

Just wanted to let you know....I moved.

I moved into a North Lake Highlands private residence. I am very excited to be able to provide much better amenities, comforts and privacy for my guests. In a safe, quiet and well maintained neighborhood. Garage parking available in back of the house.

I am no longer located in Addison.

Thanks and safe hobbying to all... Originally Posted by KittyLamour
In other words, she posted an invitation over 2 hours after she woke up inviting EVERYONE on the board over for a FREE breakfast. Some gals say the provider life is a lonely life and seems on this cold morning she needs company for breakfast.

Someone better bring a shit load of fire wood, bacon, eggs, and burn cream when she gets popped while cooking bacon naked.

This is FREE, correct? if not this would be an AD. I know I could use some Eggs & Bacon cooked by naked hotness. Then maybe a nap in front of the fire while pyramider rubs my taint.
Breakfast sounds, good, maybe IHOP, pancakes and veggie omelet, but lay by the fire sounds good too.
Its damn cold this morning in Dallas.
Breakfast in bed sounds even better.
Says the provider who started a thread in Dallas Coed just this morning so we could all 'discuss' the following: Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Yes and it is just information I didn't say or imply anything about being bored, horny, thirsty or alone. I was at my former incall a year and a half and thought it pertinent considering how many clients visited me there to let them know I moved.

Nor am I posting blatant ads on a regular basis and spamming this forum with them.

Putting it in a question form invites other's to give their opinions and seperates it from being an ad... Suggestion: How many of you have had passionate sex in front of a roaring fire on a cold day? Does this scenario turn you on too? Originally Posted by KittyLamour
yes, you are bitching,,,lol
Most know what I mean.
Coffee time!
Project time at least till someone wants to come lay by the fire and lets me get what I love!
Now, that will be an idea for my future visit...
In other words, she posted an invitation over 2 hours after she woke up inviting EVERYONE on the board over for a FREE breakfast. Some gals say the provider life is a lonely life and seems on this cold morning she needs company for breakfast.

Someone better bring a shit load of fire wood, bacon, eggs, and burn cream when she gets popped while cooking bacon naked.

This is FREE, correct? if not this would be an AD. I know I could use some Eggs & Bacon cooked by naked hotness. Then maybe a nap in front of the fire while pyramider rubs my taint. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
That sums it up pretty succinctly right there. lol
yes, you are bitching,,,lol Originally Posted by eng
No my bitch mode is not nearly as polite. I'd be happy to show you, but not for free.
No my bitch mode is not nearly as polite. I'd be happy to show you, but not for free. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Ok, I will give you first time discount...
Ok, I will give you first time discount... Originally Posted by eng
But... in keeping with the spirit of the threAD... is breakfast included? I'm hungry this morning... not thirsty though.

But... in keeping with the spirit of the threAD... is breakfast included? I'm hungry this morning... not thirsty though. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
it is whatever you want. you are paying me to do whatever you want. i must warn you that rate changes depend on activities you want
Most know what I mean.
Coffee time!
Back to felicity,,, really hope u get the crave when i am there