Latinas Elite unavailable until further notice

Due to a personal situation, Valery and Miranda have to cancel all appointments rest of the week and will not be available for a few days. We are very sorry. We will announce when they return.
Heh heh heh
  • bbkid
  • 05-11-2012, 06:43 AM
Okey-dokey
When "they" return. I thought this business belonged to these 2 ladies? Now I'm confused!
When "they" return. I thought this business belonged to these 2 ladies? Now I'm confused! Originally Posted by bustyamy

I'd like to know as well. One of my clients used me as a reference to see either Valery or Miranda ....

Then a few weeks later he was explaining that he could not get in to see either one of them because I would not reply to their reference request, which is a FLAT OUT LIE ... no one from Latinas Elite ever contacted me for a reference and I don’t appreciate who ever he was commutating with lying and putting the blame on me.
heh
They should have never put up a map.....
Amy, this is Carmen, I take care of their appointments is not secret
Brooke. Some months back we sent you a PM asking for a reference, we do not call, you did not reply, if you want we can forward you the request if we still have it.
Sofia, Valery and Miranda have a family emergency, and had to go out of town, do not make stupid assumptions.
Miranda says thanks to the gentlemen Friends that had the courtesy to send caring messages
Couldn't have been this guy. It was not months ago.

I also looked though my PM's for that unanswered PM you were talking about, but couldn't find anything from you.
I thought it was just Miranda, and Valerie lol. So Carmen answeres and schedules. And there is also Sofia that works too. I was just confused lol. Nothing wrong with it, but its nice to know who we are inneracting with Hope all is well. (((Hugs)))
So they BOTH had a family emergeny? Are you implyig they are related? As for the map it was on their website.....Not so smart....So when they get bailed out of their "family emergency" will they be working again. Don't sass me, you don't know the hell I can cause you!
So they BOTH had a family emergeny? Are you implyig they are related? As for the map it was on their website.....Not so smart....So when they get bailed out of their "family emergency" will they be working again. Don't sass me, you don't know the hell I can cause you! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
THIS is really not necessary.
If I were a guy I would want to know. Should'nt you be writing fake reviews....................... ...

Yep If I were a guy I would want to know....
Amy. Brooke. Isn't there some Subway grand opening the two of you should be attending?
THIS is really not necessary. Originally Posted by Sarunga
So they BOTH had a family emergeny? Are you implyig they are related? As for the map it was on their website.....Not so smart....So when they get bailed out of their "family emergency" will they be working again. Don't sass me, you don't know the hell I can cause you! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Sarunga, just use the report to moderator icon. Not only was it rude, but there is also an implied threat.