Experienced Booker/Scheduler/All Purpose Hobby Helper now available!!

Need a little help taking care of the day to day activities of booking and scheduling? Or perhaps you need someone to take over and handle everything from marketing and advertising to travel arrangements?

I'm your girl.

I am an experienced, well known provider who is taking a step back from the business-- I've been using my skills to help a couple of ladies here and have found that this is my niche!!

Services I offer:

1. Screening. I can do this via email, PM, phone--- your preference
2. Booking and Scheduling. You tell me how busy you'd like to be, I'll handle the rest!!
3. Marketing. Whether you just want recommendations based on my experience in the industry-- or you need someone to write your ad copy, blog, website, you name it.... I've got you covered!
4. Safety Calls.. want someone to check in and out with? I'm just a phonecall away!!
5. Travel. From giving recommendations, all the way to booking your flights, hotel, car-- researching the best options at the best price-- I've got your back.
6. Website. Want a website but hate using the generic ones that everyone else has? I can help build you a fully functional site with your own domain name.

I have several different packages that can be customized to suit your needs-- and the best part... I'm REASONABLY PRICED!!! Whether you are VERY part time or work work work every day-- we can work out an arrangement that will work best for you!!

So shoot me a PM-- lets see what I can do for you!! Right now, I'm accepting 2 new clients.