msog recommendations?

Hey all, I'm heading over to dallas in the beginning of August, which always means an AMP trip. This time around, I want to try something I'm not very good at: MSOG. My track record for successful msog in 1hr is basically zero for a lot. So I'd like to see someone up for a 90 minute visit (if they do that), and hopefully bb, at least for the second attempt. No need for cip. Maybe also a bit of conservative tuma (where there's no actual inserting). NURU during TS is also good.

Any recommendations? Also, has anyone ever done 90 min? Is it just the normal amt times 1.5?

Feel free to dm if you don't want to say publicly.
I've never tried a 90 minute session, but everything else you've described is Shasha at Lucky Haven to a T. She'll do TUMA, but if you want her to be conservative you'll have to tell her to slow her roll.

She is usually disappointed when I leave without popping at least twice. I can sometimes go 3 times with her if I save myself for a couple days before I visit
Susan
I'd like to see someone up for a 90 minute visit (if they do that)

Is it just the normal amt times 1.5? Originally Posted by nthomasfun

I suppose it's dependent on the girl, but for the most part they'll stay as long as you're paying. More likely it'll cost the same as a 60 + a 30 session, so a little more than 1.5. If you do the math it's more cost effective to do 2 hours.
I've never done a 90 min session, but ShaSha at Lucky Haven if she is still there will go like a rabbit for 60 min straight regardless of how many times you pop.

Edit: Didn't see Crosby's post, but yeah, agree 100%. I've made it to three a couple of times. ShaSha has straight up told me she wants to get 4 out of me one day. Not sure that's possible, but I'm looking forward to her efforts.
Question,
I myself am going back to Dallas in 2 weeks and seeking similar.
Shasha or Seven in your opinion?
I see both may offer 2 nuts and cup, which looks better and which do you think is a better fuck?
Thanks in advance
While I can not always do the second time I have yet to have a girl give it a try, but I sometimes will ask the girl to get me off right away so I have time for seconds, Shasha got me up but couldn't finish, she was disappointed! Kara got to to finish and a few others. Point of my rambling is tell them you have an issue with #2 and most seem more than willing to help and seem to take a great deal of pride in the results.
Jessica at NyNy is a trooper. She has twice made it a mission to get 2 pops out of me in an hr and she succeeded. Not an easy task I must admit.