Hey Mods..novel concept.. stop issuing points and police all of these old foooking profile pics!!

This foooking shit is really getting out of hand and something should be done about it. I would feel shitty about having a site that allows women to foooking deceive men out of their hard earned money, I don't care how rich you try to come off on eccie. Shine da great is not. Just got a hella mouthpiece. It should be a way where these photos should have to have a current newspaper by their foooking head. It's thievery at its best. I've seen two girls dis foooking week who looked nothing like their profile pic. I know most guys here will not expose these miscreants but this thread is for those folks who are upset with the amount of fake pictures, old pictures on eccie and hopefully some will be brave enough to expose the shenanigans. I will go first, I haven't seen the chick but two of my homies have and they qualify for a fact a certain popular thread starter here is heavier and is much older looking than her profile picture, but is a total pse freak. I'll give you a hint. I drive an old Nova! What chicks don't get is guys want pussy and great service. No need for the deception. So guys and gals please chime in except the people I mentioned in my last anal thread. Same rules apply. #mod ties# management connected #chosen one # da great! Family .love. dignity. Loyalty. Honor. Respect. Tooodlez.....
Shine.....you are great. Since the other guys you talk about dont say the girls pics match what they see.....you should tell us who the 2 girls you saw this week are. Practice what you preach.
Throw those names out there shine.

I am also confused In one sentence you say you saw two girls this week that didn't look like their pics
Then you say some of your homies said another girl didn't look like her pics.

By God you should out them all so you can save us. How about helping us out shine?

Back on topic.....if you feel so deceived about a providers appearance at a session, write a review about it.....it’s not the mod’s responsibility to police that kind of shit....

Back on topic.....if you feel so deceived about a providers appearance at a session, write a review about it.....it’s not the mod’s responsibility to police that kind of shit.... Originally Posted by Russ38

Damn Russ. I thought I Was on topic. The OP is complaining about the mods not doing something that he himself is not willing to do.
That's insane.
This foooking shit is really getting out of hand and something should be done about it. Originally Posted by shinepro

As President Trump says, if you don't like it here, leave. Like the 4 bitch squad, you won't be missed.

Back on topic.....if you feel so deceived about a providers appearance at a session, write a review about it.....it’s not the mod’s responsibility to police that kind of shit.... Originally Posted by Russ38
I’m pretty sure outing members is still a violation.... just sayin
As President Trump says, if you don't like it here, leave. Like the 4 bitch squad, you won't be missed. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I’m pretty sure outing members is still a violation.... just sayin Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Even self outing?.....C’mon D, it was a mercy outing....fucking taco truck....prairie dog poking.....js.....you know the drill.....
I thought Shino never paid for pussy?
There are providers who continue to put up ads using 10 year old pics! (Y'all know who y'all are. ;-)
I agree with Shine, Mods should do something about that. #Facts
Shine and his crew should all take a group selfie each of them holding up 3 fingers so we know it's them and a current pic. Lol.
I thought Shino never paid for pussy? Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I heard shine HAS a pussy. Jus saying.

Once again. Fake trying to call out fake....epic. Yet another #epicfail from the troll gang

Mine are current. I don't miss lead anyone and there are some on here can confirm that^^

And how the F are you ask these dudes to call out girls when you don't seem to have the balls to call out these " 2 women you saw" this week. Ima call BS but please. Prove me wrong. Names? Or ya just slanging more bull s**t)
I heard shine HAS a pussy. Jus saying.

Once again. Fake trying to call out fake....epic. Yet another #epicfail from the troll gang

Mine are current. I don't miss lead anyone and there are some on here can confirm that^^

And how the F are you ask these dudes to call out girls when you don't seem to have the balls to call out these " 2 women you saw" this week. Ima call BS but please. Prove me wrong. Names? Or ya just slanging more bull s**t) Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
If nobody told you today...

I love you
Some hookers gotta rely on finnese to eat
It's all in the game bruh

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cryMVK1PwuQ