Date: 01/14/23
Name: Carol
Phone: 504-509-4701
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/new_york/albany/files/8000676.htm
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Pretty nice hotel near the airport
Activities: Body to body. LFK, DATY, DATO, CBJ (but really nice), mis, doggie, cg, greek
Hair Length and Color: Brown, passed shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Gorgeous woman. Great body. Tan. Tall, maybe 5"9'. Perfect MM DDs. Almost looked real. Felt great. Round ass. Nice pussy. Pretty, kinda dignified face.
Recommendation: Yes
Damages?
I don’t have premium currently. Can’t see what you wrote…
I made plans with her earlier last week. She was very responsive the whole time up until I texted that I was in the parking lot. Then she went silent. Kinda of a bummer because it was a 45 min drive there.

Glad it worked out for you.
I don’t have premium currently. Can’t see what you wrote… Originally Posted by MrStarlight1213
Gotta do a review to see the info. You know youre missing the good stuff. Sorry or you can pay for access.
I’m aware of how premium access works, but thank you. I figured that the OP may have not realized I didn’t have it given it appeared they responded directly to my inquiry.

Alternatively, you could lend a hand and share with me what, in fact, the damages were.

Added private tags The Dr
No you can not share certain info with out getting hit with an infraction.
I’m aware of how premium access works, but thank you. I figured that the OP may have not realized I didn’t have it given it appeared they responded directly to my inquiry.

Alternatively, you could lend a hand and share with me what, in fact, the damages were. Originally Posted by MrStarlight1213
sorry not the way this process works as you see someone tried and the administrator used the private tags. Good luck ,best bet is to do a review as you appear to know.
Starlight, write a fucking review. And yes, pun intended.
Agree with Scoot above, if I commenting on something in the ROS I put in private tags. However, in this instance OP put in so much detail in physical description and listing of activities that coupled with the yes recommendation I would possibly see this lady just off that info and whatever stuff provider told me when I contacted. Until, of course, I saw the negative recommendation from the other guy. TOFTT and write review if she still around, multiple reviews on new provider especially helpful
it's crazy how 2 guys can have completely different experiences. from appearance to service
it's crazy how 2 guys can have completely different experiences. from appearance to service Originally Posted by wonderland3212
I'm super picky and being jolted like this truly bothers me. If you see my track record, there is a consistent type of play I'm looking for. This experience has been down as one of the worst.