NC/NS Victoria Ann

Ok I had text VA http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1008239 a session on around 10am March 18th set for 5pm that same day. She agreed. I asked for my standard "thigh high stockings(no fishnets) and CFM heels. She said that she had all of that stuff and judging by her pictures she is not new to lingerie. I also asked if she was wanting a review seeing as how she did not have any on this board and I could only find a one on redbook and one on TO Sluts. She said yes if it was a good one.

So around 4:30 I send a text asking for the address…..no reply.

There was an accident on I-10 so I asked that we move the appointment back to 5:15. I figured I would be on time, but in the chance that traffic was to bad I did not want VA waiting on me…..No reply

4:50 I sent a "Hello?" text…no reply

5:00 I send a text saying I was on I-10 and Mercury where she said she was, and that I needed the address. No reply.

Now mind you I don't even know the name of the hotel at this point. So like a dumbass I am sitting in the CVS parking lot waiting for an answer.

5:05 I call her twice and of course no answer and her voice mail id full. go fucking figure right. so I send a text saying that I called and I don't think this is how she wants to be introduced to the Houston Board.

5:15 I told her would wait until 5:20 then I would consider it a NC/NS.

Now I get a response…

She said "I'm here not sure why I am getting bad service"

I text back I don't have the address. and I have been asking for it since 4:30.

Her respond is the name of the motel.

I asked her if she new the address. She told me that she does not text the address if I exit Mercury I will see it. No shit But I had already exited and I was waiting. Had I would have known what to look for prior to getting off I-10 she might have a point. Nevertheless I get on the good Ol' Google and find out its on the other side of the highway. So 2 lefts and I will be right there. When I get there I called

Now sat it together everyone……"NO ANSWER!"

So I sent a text for the room number…no answer. I asked if she expected me to knock on random doors until I found her. Her response was "no.lol"

Still no fucking room number.

I sent a "So…?" text, like wtf are you waiting on.
5 of se minuted went by so now I am look at the clock thinking about how much time I have before I have to be at work.

I sent a text thanking her for wasting my time. She asked if I was calling for a a google voice number, and I replied yeah what does that have to do with anything?

The she goes on about how she did not waste my time and it is safety first. And how I have been texting her from a google voice number and when she tried to call it asked for her name and how calling is a lot easier than texting.

Hell I called a total of 3 times with no answer so at least I am getting a response, though erratic, from texting. I go on to tell her that GV is asking for her name to tell me so I can decide whether or not to answer and I am sure that VA is not her government name so she has nothing to worry about. if she is having bad service with her phone she should give as much info in one text as possible.

Her reply was it is her screening process and I have to call not just text. i informed her that that s something that she should mention. she sent me a PM with her phone number saying "call or texts so I know you are from ECCIE, nothing mentioned about we need to have a verbal conversation prior to the meet. We exchange more back and forth texts with her not owning up to her bullshit. she did apologize, but only after I told her that I was going to write a NC/NS in the co-ed forum and never once did she attempt to make it right by rescheduling of anything else.

I am sure she will rebut this, but if anyone would like i can email you screen shots of our conversation.

Now Ladies and Gents if I am wrong please let me know. I am open and receptive to all opinions as to how this situation could have been handled better.

Richard
Some ladies make it so fucking hard for us to see them. They should do all their screening BEFORE accepting the appointment and BEFORE we head out to see them.
I don't expect a rebuttal from her. She probably made her quota and already took her ass back to San Antonio or wherever she came from.
Untried bp chicks are a waste of time. She probably saw three guys from her bp ad in the time you were trying to get directions from her.lol
She should also know some of us use hobby phones and or Google voice for discretion.
What a dumb, worthless, fat whore.
You should have just had 2 sessions with me instead...lol...IJS lol
Well Karrine you know where to find me.
Bwahahahahahaahaha!!!!
(just cracked a rib from laughing)
Victoria's loss
Wow!! Some of these girls!! SMH
I'm still LMAO @ "Now say it together everyone……"

That was probably excruciating for you, but hilarious. Sorry you had to go through that bullshit hun!
Ok I had text VA http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1008239 a session on around 10am March 18th set for 5pm that same day. She agreed. I asked for my standard "thigh high stockings(no fishnets) and CFM heels. She said that she had all of that stuff and judging by her pictures she is not new to lingerie. I also asked if she was wanting a review seeing as how she did not have any on this board and I could only find a one on redbook and one on TO Sluts. She said yes if it was a good one.

So around 4:30 I send a text asking for the address…..no reply.

There was an accident on I-10 so I asked that we move the appointment back to 5:15. I figured I would be on time, but in the chance that traffic was to bad I did not want VA waiting on me…..No reply

4:50 I sent a "Hello?" text…no reply

5:00 I send a text saying I was on I-10 and Mercury where she said she was, and that I needed the address. No reply.

Now mind you I don't even know the name of the hotel at this point. So like a dumbass I am sitting in the CVS parking lot waiting for an answer.

5:05 I call her twice and of course no answer and her voice mail id full. go fucking figure right. so I send a text saying that I called and I don't think this is how she wants to be introduced to the Houston Board.

5:15 I told her would wait until 5:20 then I would consider it a NC/NS.

Now I get a response…

She said "I'm here not sure why I am getting bad service"

I text back I don't have the address. and I have been asking for it since 4:30.

Her respond is the name of the motel.

I asked her if she new the address. She told me that she does not text the address if I exit Mercury I will see it. No shit But I had already exited and I was waiting. Had I would have known what to look for prior to getting off I-10 she might have a point. Nevertheless I get on the good Ol' Google and find out its on the other side of the highway. So 2 lefts and I will be right there. When I get there I called

Now sat it together everyone……"NO ANSWER!"

So I sent a text for the room number…no answer. I asked if she expected me to knock on random doors until I found her. Her response was "no.lol"

Still no fucking room number.

I sent a "So…?" text, like wtf are you waiting on.
5 of se minuted went by so now I am look at the clock thinking about how much time I have before I have to be at work.

I sent a text thanking her for wasting my time. She asked if I was calling for a a google voice number, and I replied yeah what does that have to do with anything?

The she goes on about how she did not waste my time and it is safety first. And how I have been texting her from a google voice number and when she tried to call it asked for her name and how calling is a lot easier than texting.

Hell I called a total of 3 times with no answer so at least I am getting a response, though erratic, from texting. I go on to tell her that GV is asking for her name to tell me so I can decide whether or not to answer and I am sure that VA is not her government name so she has nothing to worry about. if she is having bad service with her phone she should give as much info in one text as possible.

Her reply was it is her screening process and I have to call not just text. i informed her that that s something that she should mention. she sent me a PM with her phone number saying "call or texts so I know you are from ECCIE, nothing mentioned about we need to have a verbal conversation prior to the meet. We exchange more back and forth texts with her not owning up to her bullshit. she did apologize, but only after I told her that I was going to write a NC/NS in the co-ed forum and never once did she attempt to make it right by rescheduling of anything else.

I am sure she will rebut this, but if anyone would like i can email you screen shots of our conversation.

Now Ladies and Gents if I am wrong please let me know. I am open and receptive to all opinions as to how this situation could have been handled better.

Richard Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
Sorry this happened to you, hopefully you've gotten some since then though
Note to self: Turn off call screening on my GV account.

Sorry to hear about your troubles OP. Next time you play W&I craps be prepared for snake eyes to come up.
Wow Fitz, you have a lot more patience than I would have.

~
When you headed out and text with no answer, then 2,x then 3x would had been maximum! If you would had put this as a review it would stick to her handle.