BBFS - Bareback & Who Does It?

• XY
  • 04-27-2014, 09:35 PM
Let's open this bitch up National, get you other hooks named, cataloged.

Check out the NY Thread for reference - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1043499

Don't worry, mods already examined this, no TOS violation.

Let's start off thread as a train wreck, that way can't close down for any derailments.

1. Who out there routinely does BBFS?
2. What is the upsell $$ if any?
3. Was it worth it?
4. Why is it so taboo?
5. Who's pussy feels the best?
6. Ever caught anything? Careful, don't associate anything answered here with a provider.......medical speculation will earn you a vacation.

This thread does not belong in ML, everyman should be armed with all relevant info when deciding on a hooker to see.
  • Trey
  • 04-27-2014, 09:44 PM
No one cares.
Son of a BITCH!!!!! Trey, I was trying to bump this off the 1st page!! Now I have to start over
  • mr666
  • 04-27-2014, 09:48 PM
Not one of these threads again.
  • XY
  • 04-27-2014, 11:02 PM
Son of a BITCH!!!!! Trey, I was trying to bump this off the 1st page!! Now I have to start over Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Well let me pump it right back to the top come on guys spill the beans
Well let me pump it right back to the top come on guys spill the beans Originally Posted by XY
Why don't you take your ass back to NY instead of trolling here.
I had a few bbfs sessions ymmv
  • XY
  • 04-27-2014, 11:33 PM
Why don't you take your ass back to NY instead of trolling here. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
See that, peeps are showing some love

Not too articulate are ya buddy.

This what I can expect in Texas?
If you go fuck yourself you can talk about the BBFS you got all you want. This topic has been done ad nauseam. How's that for some fancy talk from us Texans...
if you want get an HIV, go for it. I wouldn't dare to do it.
Lame....zzzzzzzzz
I guess some people just dont care about there health anymore… 😞
Don't feed the trolls. Ignore the ignorant and they eventually go away.
  • XY
  • 04-28-2014, 07:19 AM
If you go fuck yourself you can talk about the BBFS you got all you want. This topic has been done ad nauseam. How's that for some fancy talk from us Texans... Originally Posted by gearslut

Piss and vinegar in Texas eh

Fancy guys down thar

Release the hounds, show us the bareback hookers.

No backbones in Texas, inbreed them out?
Everyone who wants to know, already knows them...no need to list them, and no one will either...

But feel free to post in the face of futility, and pretty soon the mods will see what needs to be done with this thread...which was your intention all along...