President ELECT Biden

It's such a breath of fresh air to have a real person, with dignity, in America's white house. That crazy orange ape has got fired by 80 million+ real Americans.

The idiot in charge of corruption is still begging the corrupt gop to kiss his ass lol. How bout that crazy rudy's laptop and emails???
That air youre breathing is coming from china.

With a new wuhan virus strain/20.

Dark days ahead.
Putin will soon be no longer in charge of the stupid America
That air youre breathing is coming from china.

With a new wuhan virus strain/20.

Dark days ahead. Originally Posted by winn dixie
How can one person form a circle?
H I M won.
He’d better Lawyer up, right, “Strokey?”
H I M won. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
No, H I M didn't!
Biden finally called out the idiot in chief today. Wonder how n when the tweet head will respond...stupidly of course. Oh he ain't gonna like that. Biden calling the biggest loser ever stupid and incompetent
H I M won.
Seriously why is this gay lords avatar a close up of some dude's ass?
Seriously why is this gay lords avatar a close up of some dude's ass? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
?????????????????????????????? ??
Seriously why is this gay lords avatar a close up of some dude's ass? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

To bother you, stupid.
The site isn't fun anymore.
H I M won. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
?????????????????????????????? ?? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lord knows I do not make a habit of agreeing with trixie, but WTF dingbat? Who's avatar and who's ass are you trying to talk about here?

And no -- SHE lost. Big time.

If I was as totally lame as you, I would tell you right now to check your PM's bub. But since I am not, I will let this die right here just like so many of your other posts.