Retard

Would a moderator pm on how to use private mode on review comments.my last review comments should only be seen by premium members. thanks
I have the same question on the mobile app...its easy on the full web site, but cant find a private option on mobile app.
I don't think there is a menu option for it on the mobile site but you can always enter the tags manually, as shown below. Johnnytricks, if using the full (non-mobile) site, choose PRIVATE from the menu bar in the post editor. Last item to the right after fonts, link, image, etc.

Thanks Spanky,the moderator only interrogated me for my motivations for wanting to know how.He would not answer my question.
Huh, that's odd. They are essential for review comments if you want to refer to anything in ROS (as you noted).

Hopefully I didn't give away a state secret or anything. I guess I'll hear about it soon enough if I did. There is absolutely nothing about it in the guidelines. In fact usage of Private tags to comment on ROS would seem to be necessary to comply with guideline 20:

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
There was no interrogation of your motivation.

I Stated that your review was formatted properly, and that I didn't private information displayed in the open.

In you reply, you finally clarified that you didn't know how to use Private Tags, which was explained in my reply to you this evening.

If you have a question, ask it.

I don't read minds well, ask my ex-wife!