School Board Reprimands Teacher for Telling Students About Their Right to Remain Silent

Yes, please tell the government about your sex and d*** habits, so they know better how to "help" you.

The article may delve into forbidden topics, so here is the link:

http://reason.com/blog/2013/05/29/sc...acher-for-tell
At what age are children afforded fucking constitutional rights, Whiny?
The moment they become citizens, Assup.
Oh?

I'm sure you're right, but would like some corroboration of that. Younever know who might be stretching the truth around here.

How about this? Read it and let us all know what it says. Seems the courts selectively regulate a minor's rights according to Whiny and the fucking constitution...

So maybe you're not completely accurate in your declaration.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...tional+Setting
Concepts elude you, Assup. But that is part of the reason you overwhelmingly won the title of . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!
The Golem Fuck

Sounds like he was right looks like a witch hunt. Took the rest of them a year to come up with a survey?
COG, I hate to say it, but you are right and my fellow tribesman, Yssup, is wrong.

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights, among them are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."
You're a fucking idiot JINO.

That quote isn't from the fucking constitution.

But at least you and Whiny are back in the saddle together again... faggot!
You're a fucking idiot JINO.

That quote isn't from the fucking constitution.

But at least you and Whiny are back in the saddle together again... faggot! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I was talking about rights, fagboy. The rights embodied in the Declaration of Independence were ultimately enshrined in the constitution, anyway.
Even though I don't like him, I can overlook my personal dislike of him and his unfriendly ways when an idea that promotes less slavery occurs.

I thought all the kids lied on those surveys, anyway.
I remember taking a few surveys when I was in school, asking about drug use, frequency of use, age of first use, that sort of thing. The thing was, the surveys did not ask for your name, so the answers were anonymous. I'm baffled that the school board thought the kids would answer honestly if their name was attached to the survey.

Furthermore, it sounds like the teacher was right. The kids were basically being asked to incriminate themselves, regardless of whether the surveys would ever be provided to law enforcement, or investigated in any way.
The teacher did the right thing. Just like any American should do. COG would too.

You can not trust these fuckers...
Which fuckers, BUTTSKI?
You started off well then ruined it.
  • Doove
  • 06-02-2013, 05:15 AM
This could be read a couple different ways. Not all of which are in your favor.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy