Stuck in the Matrix

Take a new provider and welcome her to the community........and then watch her threw a glass window like a strip tease in Las Vegas..........(: because without any reviews it's a situation where it's look but dont touch...without any references or verication because she is so newto the site and the community it's like is she a safe effort........so now all she sees is the numbers floating from the sky.....How does she once and for all prove that she is ok and legit and get out of the matrix...bonk! bonk! .bonk!......that was the sound of falling numbers hitting me in the head......lol.help!
Ain't it a bitch living under a microscope? Lots of crazies who want to put you through test after test. And anything you say and do will be examined... twisted from side to side, hammered and criticized. And the only way I know to get out IS....

Good work and patience, Dear. And all will be revealed.
It's a nasty time of the year to bust into a new market hon,,, taxes coming due and the like,,, all I can say is: "this too shall pass...."
thank you.
My suggestion would be to encourage those clients that have seen you lately, to signup on ECCIE and post a review. This will allow the Mods to check them out and the validity of the reviews.
All good advice from the gents above Ms. Jazzy. AND to be totally out in the open with it, be careful and mindful around the lecherous, lying, suck-all-they-can guys and the crazy as fuck, scheming, conniving bitches. Both do abide around here, but there are many many more guys and girls who will treat you straight up and with respect. Realizing that this is part of the landscape will take you far.
Try running a "review special."

I've seen it work for many other ladies.
thanks moonhowler and ginger doll hwhere do i post review special at?
Post it in your welcome and introductions thread.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=697964
Posting pictures of yourself will help as well