How Naughty are You???

Ok Arkansas. I'm curious.... Just how Naughty are you???
What really does it for you in the bedroom?? Is it the BBBJ, Leather and Lace, Talking Dirty, DATY, low lights, a few drinks and sexy bedroom eyes begging you to just come give it to me???.

Me personally, I like it when you talk dirty to me. Just something about a man being behind me, asking me if I like how he's giving it to me as he slaps my ass is such a huge turn on for me... I mean I have other things that do it for me too of course.
But I think that is one of my personal Favs..

What do you guys think??? What's your pleasure??
I would like to help you with that Trinity. I bet the view from the back is great.
Must have huge amounts of reciprocal oral. Repeat. Repeat. And repeat again.
Well shug I'm sure that can be arranged after a ref check of course. lol But you didn't answer the question at hand... What really does it for you in the bedroom??? Don't be shy now honey??
Well shug I'm sure that can be arranged after a ref check of course... Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
You're going to check my references? Lol
LOL Not yours GD!!! The YES reccomendations you have speak for themselves honey!!! I was posting that reply to Byrdman the same time you were respoonding to my thread. You must have hit reply first!!!
Lol. Well, I was going to warn you... Don't ask Warrior. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm evil.
Lol... well I guess we can't be loved by everyone all the time now can we??

But in response to your earlier comment about oral. I can completely agree with you on the repeat, repeat and repeat again... That's another thing makes me REALLY HOT in the bedroom!! I
I really like to daty with the girl bent over ass up and finishing with cob.
  • MrGiz
  • 04-04-2013, 05:43 PM
After early this afternoon. . . I can personally testify, that Trinity is a very naughty lil girl!
Can't remember if I spanked it... but I had her fine lil ass right where I wanted it!

Round Two will be a lot of fun! Ooooops... meant Three

Welcome to the playground, Trinity... you're gonna do just fine!
@ Byrdman... hmm do you prefer her to be on her knees looking up at you during the COB???
AWWW Thanks GIZ!!!

The pleasure was all MINE...YOURS... Nope pretty sure the PLEASURE was all OURS!!!!
hmm do you prefer her to be on her knees looking up at you during the COB??? Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Yes please
Wait a Second... GIZ.. You didn't tell us what you like the best. I mean I know I got a double shot of it today, but inquiring minds want to know. It's no fun if you don't play too Shug!!!
  • MrGiz
  • 04-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Well... it's always difficult for me to pick one fave of anything.... but I guess I'd have to say the memory of you on your knees, and your playful eyes lookin up @ me while you were doing your finest work is always something eXXXtremely special!

I think we'll have to ding-out round #3 there, next time!
The over the lips/chin-cum-drip, down onto cute little titties is always a nice visual memory!!

Got any ideas for Round #4?