Outcall hotel types

What do​ you ladies prefer in a hotel when you go to a client's hotel? The nice hotel where you have to go through the lobby to get to the room or the motels where you get to the room from the outside?
As long as you are verified and it isn't a roach motel, I will be there ����
  • BEBEJ
  • 04-20-2017, 03:24 PM
I agree hotels in my opinion don't matter as long as they are decent and you are verified
It doesn't matter to me, other than basically decent. Since most sessions are at night, for me, the side doors are often locked by then to get in(and the less wandering and noticeability, the better).

Other than that, it's sometimes nice to know if there are parking restrictions/valet only, odd set ups etc, key card access only areas, or that you will be required to come down and get me. Some of the nicer hotels, and even rough parts of town, I run into issues that it would have been nice to get a head's up about before I arrived.
Even if it is a well-rated property, the ones where I'd have to get access a room from outside do cause me a wee bit of anxiety. My preference is a hotel where I go through the lobby, then onto the elevators up to one's floor, then room. All that said, I think if a gent provides a heads up and general instructions on how to get to his room it should be fine either way.
3.5 or above.
I guess I'm just high maintenance that way.

Keep in mind, I book my own incall 99% of the time ... and incur the expense myself. Although I do have a method that saves me quite a bit of money.

That being said ... gentlemen do need to take this into consideration when leaving the donation. Some do ... and some don't. I never ask out right.

I don't like walking in from an outside door and sometimes spot other tenants" who make me uncomfortable.
I also do not want my clients walking directly into my room from an outside door.

I always give a professional appearance when checking in ... with suitcase and laptop in hand ... and dressed in career type attire.

It is not a good feeling to be suspected by the staff or others .... and I avoid it in every way possible.

Also - the higher end places usually have a nice restaurant and/or bar ... so if my client wants to meet for a drink or dinner we can do it conveniently.

Lastly - the soaps, lotions and foo foo stuff is always better ;-)
3.5 or above.
I guess I'm just high maintenance that way.

Keep in mind, I book my own incall 99% of the time ... and incur the expense myself. Although I do have a method that saves me quite a bit of money.

That being said ... gentlemen do need to take this into consideration when leaving the donation. Some do ... and some don't. I never ask out right.

I don't like walking in from an outside door and sometimes spot other tenants" who make me uncomfortable.
I also do not want my clients walking directly into my room from an outside door.

I always give a professional appearance when checking in ... with suitcase and laptop in hand ... and dressed in career type attire.

It is not a good feeling to be suspected by the staff or others .... and I avoid it in every way possible.

Also - the higher end places usually have a nice restaurant and/or bar ... so if my client wants to meet for a drink or dinner we can do it conveniently.

Lastly - the soaps, lotions and foo foo stuff is always better ;-) Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Car dates from guys picking you up on Harry Hines? Might explain why you post threADs so often and don't have many reviews. Guys picking up tramps from the streets don't seem to do many reviews.
Car dates from guys picking you up on Harry Hines? Might explain why you post threADs so often and don't have many reviews. Guys picking up tramps from the streets don't seem to do many reviews. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Whoa ... that was harsh.

My save a buck method is bidding on Priceline ...
Not the back seat of my car ..

I don't have many reviews because I prefer it that way.
As I've stated before ... too many reviews can give the impression of high volume ... which I am not.

I'm sorry you don't have anything else better to do tonight than be miserable and lash out at those who "threaten" you in some way.

No matter ... I thought I would give you a little bump in your evening and respond to your most ridiculous post.
  • BLM69
  • 04-22-2017, 06:03 PM
I don't have many reviews because I prefer it that way.
As I've stated before ... too many reviews can give the impression of high volume ... which I am not. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
One might think that no recent reviews means, guys are smart in this day and age to read through your post and move on to younger and much better options

I'm just giving you a hard time about you being a granny provider, there's a market for everything in this world
..... a market for everything in this world Originally Posted by BLM69
Yes ... Yes there is.
Even for A-holes with fat fingers and short dicks...

There is a market for everything !
oh ... and Eccie214 ...Dude ... haven't you figured out how to edit your post so as not to just hit QUOTE and repeat the WHOLE post of the person you are trying to slam?

You don't have to only HIGHLIGHT in red what you are pointing out (and use up all the thread space copying the complete post) ... you CAN drill it down to just the phrase you want to address.

Perhaps you should take the online ECCIE "Efficient Posting Course 101"

You are welcome for this lesson ... no charge ... really.
  • BLM69
  • 04-22-2017, 07:34 PM
Yes ... Yes there is.
Even for A-holes with fat fingers and short dicks...

There is a market for everything ! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Oh granny, you'll never learn will you?I don't work here BUT YOU DO, I'll dare you to swallow my lil guy with that big mouth of yours
One might think that no recent reviews means, guys are smart in this day and age to read through your post and move on to younger and much better options

I'm just giving you a hard time about you being a granny provider, there's a market for everything in this world Originally Posted by BLM69
And it's actually a violation of site rules not to allow reviews. Her postings are so random it really reminds me of Sherry...but at least Sherry can get reviews.
... I'll dare you to swallow my lil guy with that big mouth of yours Originally Posted by BLM69
No thanks .. this granny doesn't do nasty or skank.
And BTW
.. I didn't mention YOU specifically ...So are you claiming the status?...
...And it's actually a violation of site rules not to allow reviewies.... Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Really EC214? I think you need to be benched at this point in the game ... Your scoring (and spelling) skills suck...