questions from a new stunnging provider

[COLOR="Magenta"][hi I'm jaylee a new provider and I was wondering.how to post up pics? I'm doing this from my phone so maybe that's why? also I was concerned about disease ... I heard people won't see u if you dont offer bbbj. And would.offering Greek makeup for that I need to now what yall think b4 I post my ad .opinions please !! Hehe come on gents I know yall are looking for a classy clean lady. Posting ad. Soon!!!
Sorry i spelled wrong. This stupid phone has a mind of its own.... lol
Greek instead of bbbj might work well for you. You need to do what you are comfortable with
Okay thank you for your peice of advise sweetie
Create your provider Showcase.

Go to the very bottom where is says "upload pics/attachments" to upload your pictures. (Be sure to include shots of your best assets.)

List your services on your Showcase, as well as, other pertinent info.

Then go to Provider Ad section and post your ads there.

Welcome and good luck!
Thanks babygirl
Welcome to Eccie! There are lots of great people here!
Everyone likes variety. Offer what you do best and you'll be fine!
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
She needs to be verified before she can do any of the above IP. Once she's ready to start a guy can see her and then she can get verified.
Okay I see!! thanks everyone yall have really clarified things for me. To all those who pmed before I posted my ad. Yall get first dibs I'm an amazing woman and.would love to see all of yall that are interested!!<3
[ I heard people won't see u if you dont offer bbbj. Come on gents I know yall are seeking out a classy, clean lady. Originally Posted by Jaylee James

....so ladies who offer BBBJ aren't classy or clean??

Welcome to the board. As long as you are taking it up the ass from everyone like a good, clean, classy lady should, you will do just fine.
That's your own personal business sweetie we all have our own opinion. I just k.ow I googled what you can catch and it had a long list of diseases. But if that's what you do then so be it. I dont k ow you or anybody else personally so idk answer that yourself babydoll. sorry if I offended anybody
I'm just trying to learn about the hobbie. We've all done it right?,LOL
Where's my .

Isn't the Welcome Wagon open to these types of questions? Just curious...it's been so long...lol.

She needs to be verified before she can do any of the above IP. Once she's ready to start a guy can see her and then she can get verified. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
You are correct PoppyToyota! Oops on my part!
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
Thanks.agian to everyone!!! I needed help so bad!!! can't wait to become a verified provider!!!!!

XOXO, jaylee J.