It's Thanksgiving!!!

• OFF
  • 11-23-2011, 05:20 PM
And everyone could use a hug!!!

Click on the picture and enjoy ... HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!

OFF :-)

Thank you ... I'll take one from ya. appreciate it
I'm such a damn softy! I'm over here crying my eyes out. Thanks Off...great video! I think I might do that somewhere
  • fawn
  • 11-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Aw,that was to cute OFF, but it made me a little sad at first, but then it put a big ole smile on my face... But have you ever noticed that when you give or receive a hug a smile appears on your face... The human touch is a wonderful thing...

Reese, I am so with you on this one.. maybe we should make some signs up and go to down town Dallas and see if we find someone to hug us....
Reese, I am so with you on this one.. maybe we should make some signs up and go to down town Dallas and see if we find someone to hug us.... Originally Posted by fawn

I think we should. Hugs can heal you if you are emotionally sick. Sometimes you just need to have someone squeeze you really tight!
I love real hugs... you know when someone hugs you like they mean it?
I think you should try downtown FW.
  • fawn
  • 11-23-2011, 08:37 PM
I think you should try downtown FW. Originally Posted by Crossroads
Only if you are there to give us a big ole hug!!!
I would love a free hug from Fawn or Reese. Or BOTH
OK, I have been feeling down, except for the hug and kisses I receive from my son that is 17 and my daughter that is 13. Yes, that is huge for me and would be for most people, but I was looking for more acceptance within my adult circle.

Today, for the first time, I met the beautiful, XO Sadie. It was an introductory jesture and beautiful Sadie was making homemade potato soup. The aroma was wonderful. I was invited to taste and enjoy the soup, but I declined because that is just the way I am. I never want to be the surprise guest, but God, it smelled so good and I had not eaten for about 24 hours.

As planned, my early afternoon of pleasure was perfect with some time shared with Heavenly Haven. Lots of hugs and kisses from an indepenent woman.

I felt kissed and hugged by Heavenly Haven and when I left, Sadie offered a warm heart-felt, good-bye.

Thus, I was greeted by two Earthbound Angels and I'm so Thankful for my day.

XOXOXOXO Michael - UTR4Passion
Without human touch, we cannot survive!

Make an effort to hug someone who needs it! I know I sure do need one!
  • PT4ME
  • 11-24-2011, 05:14 AM
I'm such a damn softy! I'm over here crying my eyes out. Thanks Off...great video! I think I might do that somewhere Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I hear McKinney is a wonderful place for hugs this time of year!! LoL...

Happy Thanksgiving!
  • OFF
  • 11-24-2011, 08:19 AM
Happy Thanksgiving and Blessings! :-)
I hear McKinney is a wonderful place for hugs this time of year!! LoL...

Happy Thanksgiving! Originally Posted by PT4ME

I will be coming your way next week, just for that. No mind reading required. Hope you had a great day. Love you!!
  • Sunny
  • 11-24-2011, 11:22 PM
I am thankful for many things. My friends here also. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.