~Government & Prostitutes~ Oh! And HobbyLand of course..

Age old debates.. Yes indeed, but once again I find myself watching Fox News and the question arises... Do we legalize prostitution in American now that our country is in a downward spiral financially.. Apparently Sex is big business in this country! Uhm.. Imagine that,, would it lower the amount of sexual assaults? Allow the willing to come out more publicly and allow them to pay a sex tax.. Many of good points, it would protect the more vulnerable and allow more spending for health and other means we lack in this country... Great discussion between these people and good arguments on both sides of the table.. I think we should allow it so we can open a HobbyLand of Dallas... My opinion of course..
but once again I find myself watching Fox News and the question arises... Originally Posted by Crimson32
There is the root of your problem.
Hey, we could get receipts and claim a hobby deduction!
I believe any two consenting adults should be able to contract any services. However, in most places that prostitution is legalized it is also heavily regulated. In Nevada you must go to one of the licensed brothels in towns that permit prostitution. This means a cut for the house. Also I believe all services are covered (not sure if this is a law or just the practice). Zoning laws mean one cannot operate out of their residence. So what you end up with is having to go to a brothel in the properly zoned part of town, pay a lot more and get everything covered. Also the women may have to be licensed and some activities (such as Greek) may be prohibited by law.
Anything the Government gets involved in winds up totally fucked up, just saying................especial ly with this bunch of bastards we have in there now, from the top to the bottom,
Keep it ileagal, think the price is going up now. If it's leglized prices will shy rocket. Look up how much pussy is goin for Nevada. It's happen right now in another illegial activaty I like to pertack in. The more states that legalize it the higher price gets. The quality is better, but I was just as happy back in the day.

Quit watching Fox News.
I think you should stop posting so many Threads and just go get laid

Just kidding LOL

Oh and Headline News is wayyyyy better!

Removing the prohibition to prostitution would only make evasion of taxes a crime. Reporting the income would include and benefit from paying trust fund receipts for Social Security Insurance. Never will understand why paying for good company is illegal. Not any worse than buying drinks all night for someone willing to show you all the hot spots in a new city! The only reason liquor IMHO is legal is because it is a Christian sacrament; so followers of Dionysus get a pass and the followers of Aphrodite don't get screwed, just arrested. Don't blame the Priory of Scion, don't believe The Da Vinci Code, thank St. Paul who was so frustrated by not being able to convert the city of Patras, Greece, where the residents honored Aphrodite by fucking in the temple and laughed at replacing their devotion to one for Jesus of Nazareth. And Patras was the last city in Greece to be converted. Good thing tho, Paul was a Christian now or he would have slaughtered them all. Most accounts of early Christianity regard the open sexuality as one of the tenets of the 'practice' of the nascent religion. My, how things have improved since then. Sarcasm, humor, facts, $ what its worth.
In the liberal Ameritopia where women fight in combat, it is amazing that they can't legally sell sex!
We trust them with rifles but not their own pussies!
i dont want to have to share with the government.... you know the governement doesnt even pay our taxes to help the country they pay them to the federal reserve....

In the liberal Ameritopia where women fight in combat, it is amazing that they can't legally sell sex!
We trust them with rifles but not their own pussies! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Ah yes, but in conservative Ameritopia, it's the same but women aren't allowed to fight in combat at all (guns are only for men, y'all!).
To bring you up to date, women have been fighting in combat for some years. Fighter pilots and Navy personel come to mind. Marine tank crews, also, maybe?And, the DOD just removed restrictions in the Army for women to take on front line combat roles.
To bring you up to date, women have been fighting in combat for some years. Fighter pilots and Navy personel come to mind. Marine tank crews, also, maybe?And, the DOD just removed restrictions in the Army for women to take on front line combat roles. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
So before we lose the next war, they should be allowed to sell pussy!
Legalizing prostitution would remove the unspeakable desire of the forbidden.

Or: the hunt for the cunt would not be as funt.