taking the high road

I am still here and not going to contribute to what I view as bullying and I will not feed the trolls or respond to irrelevant personal attacks. I'm here to meet new folks and contribute to our community and I do not want to be part of the problem. My mom has been sick and I am in and out a lot right now dealing with that. I sure appreciate all the support and kindness both here in coed and privately. I know that y'all can see the truth about me and that I am good, honest, talented and hard working gal with no need to fabricate my 69th review. I will continue to be an active part of the Austin community and try to make coed more of a friendly and interesting place to swap ideas and info about hobbying in Austin. Thanks for all the support y'all and let's get back to what makes this fun!! I recommend the ignore feature, it makes it easier to have fun and relax in here.
Isn't this very post taking a jab, and trying to make yourself look morally superipr?
Lmfao the high road, a little late isn't it?
Keep trying it is fucking entertaining.
SHAMELESS thread!
Getting the desired response, I see.

Good going, Sue.
Proving once again that it doesn't matter what you post, there will always be haters.
Let's read her post again, it's fucking confrontational calling us trolls, fuck that shit, that will always get a hateful response from me!
If you dummies want to keep taking jabs go ahead, I assure you it will not deter us.
We've all been here multiple years and we are not going anywhere.
Only difference is because you people keep throwing jabs we are able to throw back unimpeded?
Congrats you people are the cause of what you don't like.
And thanks I love posting without points
Nice post, Sue. Those of us who aren't hateful, childish, insecure douchebags support you. I admit to being a little ashamed at how much it pleases me watching them squawk and get bent out of shape. Which is not to imply that they are, in any way, in shape to begin with. Sad, sad, little boys.
YOU PEOPLE?!?
Who people rr; WHO, PEOPLE ???

LOL!

You're a meanie... but goody.

I think I need eccie anon again.
Too bad they don't have a seaside rehab facility for junkies like me.

My thumbs are opposed to all this typing but this old hag, loves to blab!!!

I'm sure the younger hotter ones of the latter generations have evolved to have more agreeable thumbs, but they're too busy sucking (them, the thumbs.... the better to practice with...).

#JABS! #THROWN!.....
#trollin'

You know I kid.

Sue, I hope things get better for your moms.
Take care all.

I'll try and stay away for a while. TRY!!

Peace out.
Nice post, Sue. Those of us who aren't hateful, childish, insecure douchebags support you. I admit to being a little ashamed at how much it pleases me watching them squawk and get bent out of shape. Which is not to imply that they are, in any way, in shape to begin with. Sad, sad, little boys. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
You would be sadly mistaken old man.
Let's see I do 300 push ups, 300 sit ups, 300 leg lifts, 300 toe touches, and ride a bike 10 miles daily.
And skate a half pipe 1 hr 3 times a week.
How about you?
Hope your mom feels better soon Sue.
Let the good times continue.
You would be sadly mistaken old man.
Let's see I do 300 push ups, 300 sit ups, 300 leg lifts, 300 toe touches, and ride a bike 10 miles daily.
And skate a half pipe 1 hr 3 times a week.
How about you? Originally Posted by rockerrick
So, how the hell do you find the time to do this? I do like six beer curls and about 12 martinis pinkie lifts daily. Hell, I have not skated a half pipe in 25 years. Once, I showed my kids how to do an olie and fell on my ass. Now I make them watch YouTube to figure out the tricks. Hell, the last time I jumped out of an airplane I was practically shoved out the door....(of course the LZ was in a really shitty part of the world).

YOU sir are awsome...and a spactaculare specimen!

Now where the fuck is that sarcasm font thingy? Oh...
[sarcasm: FOUND IT! /sarcasm]
  • Old-T
  • 05-15-2015, 06:09 PM
Let's read her post again, it's fucking confrontational calling us trolls, fuck that shit, that will always get a hateful response from me!
If you dummies want to keep taking jabs go ahead, I assure you it will not deter us.
We've all been here multiple years and we are not going anywhere.
Only difference is because you people keep throwing jabs we are able to throw back unimpeded?
Congrats you people are the cause of what you don't like.
And thanks I love posting without points Originally Posted by rockerrick
You gripe about being called a troll? While you spew out what you spew?

The only reason you don't have a substantial pile of points is the mods have ignored you--and you know it.
No they love me, that's why. Job security.

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
  • Old-T
  • 05-15-2015, 06:13 PM
That could be--I do suspect you give them job security.