age play and role playing

I've found role playing with age play incorporated is always popular. Do you enjoy pretending to be younger? role play is something that comes easy for me. I don't mind age play and get a lot of requests about it. have you ever incorporated age play or role play into your sessions? what are your hard limits here? I do allow diaper play and infantilism but draw the line at dirty diapers. the most popular age play i do is where he pretends to be about 15 or 16 year old boy and i am the naughty neighbor or teacher or sometimes mom that teaches him stuff. personally, none of this flips my trigger much but I am good at it and enjoy the challenge of doing a good job getting inside someone else's fantasy and head. anyone here like this sort of fantasy?
A healthy discussion about taboo topics can be good, but in this place I don't think it will go over too well.
I love this type of role play! Some of my hottest and most fullfilling sessions involve roleplay, age play or some other weird kinky shit.

There's some I have no interest in, but it's a blast. I completely gwt lost in it. It add's a whole new taboo dimension. I dunno. I have a filthy mind and get bored of vanilla sometimes.

I wish more men would ask for this type of play. I'd be on cloud 9!
  • thegj
  • 05-16-2015, 05:10 PM
So Scarlett,
Do you want to be the older woman or the younger woman? A mom and daughter who have both been bad? Age play and role play together with some kink thrown in- tasty
I've found role playing with age play incorporated is always popular. Do you enjoy pretending to be younger? role play is something that comes easy for me. I don't mind age play and get a lot of requests about it. have you ever incorporated age play or role play into your sessions? what are your hard limits here? I do allow diaper play and infantilism but draw the line at dirty diapers. the most popular age play i do is where he pretends to be about 15 or 16 year old boy and i am the naughty neighbor or teacher or sometimes mom that teaches him stuff. personally, none of this flips my trigger much but I am good at it and enjoy the challenge of doing a good job getting inside someone else's fantasy and head. anyone here like this sort of fantasy? Originally Posted by sue_nami
Indiscreet with client information, ass pegging for homosexuals and now helping those with Pedophilia fantasies play them out?
AGE PLAY IS A LOT OF FUN ,,, BUT ,,, FOR SOME REASON ,,, I HAVE HAD ZERO ADULT BABIES BOOK WITH ME SO FAR ? ? ? I GET LOTS OF REQUESTS FOR ME TO BE THE LITTLE GIRL ,,, WHICH DOES NOT OFFEND ME !!! NO ADULT BABIES BOOK WITH ME : (
So Scarlett,
Do you want to be the older woman or the younger woman? A mom and daughter who have both been bad? Age play and role play together with some kink thrown in- tasty Originally Posted by thegj

I like playing Stiffler's mom! I cant do the insest role play thing though. No judgment on those that do. I just can't do it... Maybe a cousin by marriage, step brother or something. I've also played the jail bait high school student with her coach type thing. Or the girl that has to keep her job with a sexually harassing boss. OR the bitchy female boss that seduces or blackmales her male employee as a segway into a hot domination session.

Oh fuck. I like that shit!
Age play is fun but I can't mix anything sexual with it. If someone wants to be a baby or a kid I'll be mom, but I'm not mixing anything sexual with that.

Again- different strokes for different folks, but I can't mix the two. Age play has a lot to do with with giving up power and just being free in a safe place. A lot of vanilla people don't get it. I do.

Just my 2 cents.
Pedophilia Originally Posted by Whispers
Certainly your area of expertise.
  • Noid
  • 05-17-2015, 05:26 AM
Certainly your area of expertise. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Whispers, the pedo god! Money from the state AND pedo sex! Paid to be a pedo.
Indiscreet with client information, ass pegging for homosexuals and now helping those with Pedophilia fantasies play them out? Originally Posted by Whispers
feeling awfully judgey today...all hell who are we kidding. Judgey every day.

pegging doesnt make you gay. Sex/relationships with another person of the same sex makes you bi or gay. simple. your projecting your own closet gayness if you continue ranting about it.

Taboo the movie was one of the most successful movies ever produced and wasn't pedofilia, it was fantasy. Fantasy is good.

stop being such a hypocrit. without fantasy, the 20 year olds in our lives wouldnt be fucking us and we wouldnt be fucking them. Money is changed hands but the illusion is what we pay for. The fantasy that is mongering. imo of course.

cheers... carry on with the show
I am indiscreet with social attendees' information Originally Posted by Whispers
FIFY
Sure, prostitution is illegal in this state but has anyone considered the legality of age/role play as well?

The answer may surprise you.

While age/role play is not my thing, if two legal age adults want to engage in it then that is between them. No judgement here.

Living in a free country means people are free to do things I might dislike or not approve of because if I try to make their liberty in order with my beliefs it is no longer their liberty.

Ordered liberty isn't.

Engaging in age/role play with another adult does not mean one is a pedophile (or a hebephile, ephebophile, or teleiophile either), after all if sexual conduct occurs it's still just two grown-ass people fucking- regardless of what they are fantasizing about.

Was Leonardo DiCaprio or his character, Jack a "pedophile" because he had sex with young Rose in Titanic (if you think so, then get it right: he would have actually been classified as a ephebophile but that is off topic).

If Titanic had been filmed in Austin would DiCaprio or Winslet have been guilty of a crime?

A Felony?

A Second or Third Degree Felony with a up to 20 years pen time as a max punishment?

The simple answer is yes.

And the same goes for all the age/role players who engage in this conduct in this state.

The legislature has intended to put in order our liberty in this area, and in doing so criminalizes conduct between consenting adults.

Surprised?