Session Length: OVER NIGHT
Fee: $$$ COST OF ROOM
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: check her profile
Recommendation: No
This isn't a review - just a NCNS
yep ncns is review when it cost me money. if did not cost me that is not review. its not different then taking money for service and not providing it.
sorry to hear about your bad experience!
Ouch!
Looks like this one will be headed to Coed... Killeen or Austin?? Since the planned outcall was to Killeen, but the participants were from ATX, where would this review/thread go??

If it gets moved to Killeen Coed, suggest the OP cross link from ATX Coed so local mongers will be aware of the situation.
This is not like Kylie. There must be a real good reason. She goes out of the way to make sure everyone is taken care of. I hope this goes co-ed so she can reply.
ronwest, this doesn't sound like kylienicole. I had the complete opposite experience with her. She was accommodating, and extremely friendly. She even put up with my late cancellation and didn't get mad or rude like 90% of the providers on this board. In fact she was so nice and she assured me a good time. Which she is now my ATF. I'm sorry this may have happened to you but if asked my opinion i find this highly unlikely.
NCNS is the worst! Did she ever get back to you atleast?
she replied with following massage yesterday

"Let me know what you paid for the room and I will reimburse. Money is not an issue for me so email copy of receipt and how to get the funds to you. Once this gets moved to co-Ed I will reply the same. Incredibly childish, so glad I did not meet you"

I told her these is never about the money rather then agreement did not happen. i am also socked that this have happened like this. She have outstanding review and I am not mad. But had to do review after all this is what this board about. This is an opportunity for her to communicate in future with hobbiest if she can not make it for what ever reason then don't have person waiting and waiting. You know what i mean. If I do see her in future then i will write review accordingly about my experience.
Sucks!!
mod can you please move this to coed section per lady request so she can replies....
I had a medical emergency that caused me to miss several appointments I had in Austin. I thank the clients who were understanding that I had to cancel last minute. I should have reached out to you sooner but it was the last thing on my mind at the moment.

I apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you. I have offered to reimburse you for the hotel cost. As Ski and Billrich mentioned this is not how I run my business. Anyone who has dealt with me knows I am professional to a fault. I get cancelled on all the time, I do not make a fuss or post an alert bc I understand life happens. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience it caused you and I hope we can both move on amicably from this.

I do hope you refrain from further posting of private communication between the two of us.
I had a medical emergency that caused me to miss several appointments I had in Austin. I thank the clients who were understanding that I had to cancel last minute. I should have reached out to you sooner but it was the last thing on my mind at the moment.

I apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you. I have offered to reimburse you for the hotel cost. As Ski and Billrich mentioned this is not how I run my business. Anyone who has dealt with me knows I am professional to a fault. I get cancelled on all the time, I do not make a fuss or post an alert bc I understand life happens. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience it caused you and I hope we can both move on amicably from this.

I do hope you refrain from further posting of private communication between the two of us. Originally Posted by Kylie Nicole
I all ready have moved on with this situation. She seems to be very nice lady. I accepted her apology and hope she not mad about this rotten matter. Shit does happen in life. Guys dont let this ruin your time with her, I am sure this is isolated matter.