Got another piercing

So I thought while in Austin I would get some things done, its cheaper and well accepted more here, lol
I got a dermal under my eye, been wanting it for a long time and was a scaredy cat lol
Well today I finally found some balls laying around in my room (if anyone is missing any get a hold of me, appreciate the lend) lol and got it done...

OMG FUCKING FUCK FUCKER it hurt like a SOB, and he didnt get in right the first time with the needle so he had to force the bar under my skin.... ERRRRRRRRRRRRR, man....

I love tats and piercings, I know I know some of you dont but I really do...

Girls and some guys what was the most painful piercing or tat that you have gotten ????

Is there any that you have been wanting to get and just timid about it???

Happy and mad at the same time lol I almost punched the dude and told my sister to get the fuck out of my face lol (feeling bad) but I think once it stops swelling like someone punched me in my eye I will really like it....

Helping keeping Austin Weird ....
How does it look??? There so addicting lol was thinking of getting eye brow pierced but my kid told me I have enough holes in my face and I'm too old to have them, thanks brat Lol...
I'll play:
Is there any that you have been wanting to get and just timid about it???
  • tzv13
  • 05-23-2015, 06:42 PM
Very nice Shayla.
Alert The Media Bump!