Suiram77 and JG Wentworth

What do you ladies and gentlemen think about suiram77 and JG Wentworth

That suiram77 is an arrogant SOB, I can't stand his lil you know what ass.

JG Wentworth is an lil troll asshole who thinks he/she is better than us.

What you guys think, if you have an opinion.
Lol some of these hobbyist think I have some other alias. Some say Tara Evans, DavidFree or perhaps I could be Wulf Princess or Stevie' O.
Lol some of these hobbyist think I have some other alias. Some say Tara Evans, DavidFree or perhaps I could be Wulf Princess or Stevie' O.
. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Lmao, that shit is crazy and funny at the same time, but let's give them a chance to speak their mind sine they clearly care more about our fucking opinion than fucking. lol let's see how many will come and get it all off their chest so their old ass can sleep this week.

Now it's no excuse for bumping a thread or staying on topic we are the fucking topic, so bring it cry babies. Lmao

Damn I go away for almost 2 days and you two fuckheads turn this into more of a shithole than it was before...Nice work.

I hope this is the answer the OP seeks - I would pay good money to watch you two pussies eat each other out!!
Don't know who they are, and tbh, don't really give a shit
Damn I go away for almost 2 days and you two fuckheads turn this into more of a shithole than it was before...Nice work.

I hope this is the answer the OP seeks - I would pay good money to watch you two pussies eat each other out!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Yw slutmutt, now just imagine if you go away for a week, when your ass come back we will own this bitch lmao!!!!!!!!!! Now keep that mask on boy!!!
Don't know who they are, and tbh, don't really give a shit Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Amen we don't either, weierdcat or whatever your name is
What is even the point of this thread? Are you guys teaming up to be the new bad boys of ECCIE? Nobody gives a shit about either one of you. A thread was started about JG, he took the bait. Big deal.

Sucks for your two person power team though, OP. Now I get to have some fun with you two clowns.

I'll be busy with work most of the day, but make no mistake about it, I'll be back for the fun.

And JG, come clean with the old female handle. I thought you were a dude, but you're obviously just a disgruntled bitch.

See you fuckers later today. I have a lot of shit to do, but I'll make some time for the new ECCIE power couple. I hope you clowns have some fun shit waiting for me. Doubtful. But I'll take what I can get.
What is even the point of this thread? Are you guys teaming up to be the new bad boys of ECCIE? Nobody gives a shit about either one of you. A thread was started about JG, he took the bait. Big deal.

Sucks for your two person power team though, OP. Now I get to have some fun with you two clowns.

I'll be busy with work most of the day, but make no mistake about it, I'll be back for the fun.

And JG, come clean with the old female handle. I thought you were a dude, but you're obviously just a disgruntled bitch.

See you fuckers later today. I have a lot of shit to do, but I'll make some time for the new ECCIE power couple. I hope you clowns have some fun shit waiting for me. Doubtful. But I'll take what I can get. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Lucas, I was going to abstain from commenting, but I can't top this. It's perfect
  • L.A.
  • 06-20-2017, 06:53 AM
What do you ladies and gentlemen think about suiram77 and JG Wentworth

That suiram77 is an arrogant SOB, I can't stand his lil you know what ass.

JG Wentworth is an lil troll asshole who thinks he/she is better than us.

What you guys think, if you have an opinion. Originally Posted by suiram77
It's funny that you think that we think about you.
Find another hobby. You spend too much time responding to every damn post on this board.
Dumb and Dumber...with a very tough competition to see who is the Dumber of this power couple.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-20-2017, 08:02 AM
When are you going to give me back that suit of armor?! -_-

Stop being a douchebag.

No...you are way out of their leagues...

See you fuckers later today. I have a lot of shit to do, but I'll make some time for the new ECCIE power couple. I hope you clowns have some fun shit waiting for me. Doubtful. But I'll take what I can get. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Don't let me down Lucas buddy, speak your mind. I pm the mods and told them don't hit anyone with any points. No RMT button pushing in this thread lol, just let it all out on how you feel, it's always good to know where you stand with a bunch of strangers on a hooker board that will never meet you. Have fun