URL / Website: NA
City: Clifton Park
State: New York
Address: Off 87...
Activities: Bbbj, Hotdoging and CFS
Hair Length and Color: Blond just below the shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute, petite milf... 5”2’ 120...
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by TreeBark
A stick between 2 buns

A stick between 2 buns Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Weird as she is really adverse to anything even remotely to do with her ass
Shill review?

Weird as she is really adverse to anything even remotely to do with her ass Originally Posted by AladinSane65
Or maybe she just didn’t let you.

Weird as she is really adverse to anything even remotely to do with her ass Originally Posted by AladinSane65

Shill?? Haha... no need to make this stuff up... honestly don’t think I could... as always... YMMV... Surprised u asked...

Shill?? Haha... no need to make this stuff up... honestly don’t think I could... as always... YMMV... Surprised u asked... Originally Posted by Manage2
Telling it like it is. That’s what this site is about.
I’m sure her white knights are showing her this. I could name a couple but we know who they are.

Shill?? Haha... no need to make this stuff up... honestly don’t think I could... as always... YMMV... Surprised u asked... Originally Posted by Manage2
Absolutely... she talked about the reviews of her... she knows them word for word... she’s a great girl... that’s a great review... I see why guys like her...
Sharing the premium content is against the rules. Her white knights better not get busted.

Absolutely... she talked about the reviews of her... she knows them word for word... she’s a great girl... that’s a great review... I see why guys like her... Originally Posted by Manage2
Telling it like it is. That’s what this site is about.
I’m sure her white knights are showing her this. I could name a couple but we know who they are. Originally Posted by TreeBark
Maybe the "white knight" is the dude spam shit posting on all of her encounter reports. We get it, you tried to get to know her and all she wanted was your money.
Coming from the cum guzzler that has one review and three posts.
Bye boy

Maybe the "white knight" is the dude spam shit posting on all of her encounter reports. We get it, you tried to get to know her and all she wanted was your money. Originally Posted by JohnSmith51869