I Miss Lily at Foot Master

She’s long gone, so I guess it doesn’t matter now.

During one of my visits there, was when she had a full-figured Mexican chick she referred to as Nancy working there.

Lily and I were already going at it full force. I asked her about her friend joining us. I was surprised when Lily yelled at her, “Nancy! Lock the door and come in here!” Lily was kinda bossy, but in a good way. Lily told me that Nancy hadn’t had any dick in quite some time and was horny.

Almost immediately, Nancy joined us and was kinda shy at first, seeing us both naked. I started french kissing Nancy and she was really good at it. Lily didn’t like kissing at all. I pulled Nancy’s sun dress down and it dropped to the floor. She laid on her back on the massage table.

I ate Nancy’s pussy while Lily massaged her breasts and caressed her head and ran her fingers thru her hair. Nancy really started getting into it. I fucked Nancy while Lily played with Nancy’s tits and pussy.

I went back to fucking Lily while french kissing Nancy. After a while, Nancy became embarrassed or just to shy watching me fuck Lily and left the room. I ended up ripping the condom off and squirting all over Lily’s thin black-colored g-string and stomach.

It was an amazing experience.

Has anyone else had a similar adventure there?
Ummmm
  • x920
  • 03-22-2024, 01:26 PM
Lily still owns foot master
I’m a bit skeptical. You joined a week and a half ago. Besides, owning and working in it are entirely different things.
So jimbo where is she than
So jimbo where is she than Originally Posted by Johnny2024
Go find her. Cause I’m definitely not telling a 1 review Stan. She also won’t leave the backroom unless she knows you. So good luck guys.
Lmfao