Big Daddy Trump told Zelensky to make a peace deal!

The real President told Zelenskyy his gravy train is over. A deal will be made!

https://x.com/warclandestine/status/...991851963?s=42
The real President told Zelenskyy his gravy train is over. A deal will be made!

https://x.com/warclandestine/status/...991851963?s=42 Originally Posted by bambino

no bucks ... no war. yeah .. it's that simple
... No More Money - Peace Deal.

#### Salty
can you believe this asshole Zelenskyy addressed Congress in military style clothing? said at the time he's going to keep wearing them till Ukraine is "free"

so .. he a "freedom fighter"?

like .. Yasser Arafat?

sounds about right to me!

bahahahhahahaa
can you believe this asshole Zelenskyy addressed Congress in military style clothing? said at the time he's going to keep wearing them till Ukraine is "free"

so .. he a "freedom fighter"?

like .. Yasser Arafat?

sounds about right to me!

bahahahhahahaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

There's no dress code. That's why Fetterman sometimes went in shorts. Why dress up? Who do you have to be showing off to?

And for Zelenskyy, there is no reason to dress all prim and proper when you are a leader of a country that's at war. He is in touch with the people he lead.

Rather, it's the politicians who dress up, go on vacation, and flaunt their wealth while the people they are supposed to be leading are suffering. Calls back to Cancun Ted last winter as an example
There's no dress code. That's why Fetterman sometimes went in shorts. Why dress up? Who do you have to be showing off to?

And for Zelenskyy, there is no reason to dress all prim and proper when you are a leader of a country that's at war. He is in touch with the people he lead.

Rather, it's the politicians who dress up, go on vacation, and flaunt their wealth while the people they are supposed to be leading are suffering. Calls back to Cancun Ted last winter as an example Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
I can afford to go to Cancun, been there. Can you? Leaders of countries should always dress appropriately. Looking like a bum is an embarrassment to your people and country.

Trump is always dress appropriately. So has every POTUS before him.
Not to stray too far off topic, but lets say your wife or adult child, who is in another city (a plane ride away) and has to go to the hospital? Do you go visit them, or go to Cancun?
Like how Ted took off to Cancun last winter while the Texas power grid was taken down due to chilly weather. People died.

How a leader acts is more important than how they dress. Actions speak louder. I'm sure everyone in a country currently at war has more important things to worry about than the wardrobe of their president. Don't you? Don't you know how to prioritize things like that?