Ladies, how do you like your DATY?

When a guy goes down on you, do you like licking only, or do you enjoy some sucking also? I want to do it just right my next time out.

Thanks for your advice.
I like a combo. kisses from inside one thigh to the other thigh. Licking and sucking the clit and lips.
You will find that "one size" does not fit all....everyone is a bit different. You have to interpret body language...and talk...ask....it seems so many people are hesitant to communicate about all things intimate
I like it too be started out very very slow. Like too start off with the inside of my thighs being kissed and work your way up too my clit. Then I like my clit licked very soft almost like its being tickled. Then I like it sucked and pulled as I am getting more and more aroused.
I like light tongue flicks and light sucking.

This thread is making me horny.

Meeeeoooooowwww!
There's a great Nina Hartley Video about "How to eat Pussy Like A Pro", but the best idea is to ask the lady right in front of your nose what SHE likes and you'll both be better off for it!

Now mah tunk ith too hawd to eet bwekfath........thit!
I like it too be started out very very slow. Like too start off with the inside of my thighs being kissed and work your way up too my clit. Then I like my clit licked very soft almost like its being tickled. Then I like it sucked and pulled as I am getting more and more aroused. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Damn! I've got the Spurs handy- and tucked the animal crackers in the pantry- I need some thighs pronto
I like light tongue flicks and light sucking.

This thread is making me horny.

Meeeeoooooowwww! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
And me!
you can tell ALOT by the way a person eats an ice cream cone...lol!

I despise DATY so I will be taking notes So ladies post ur thoughts
I usually like to get on top (ride the face) and take control, if not I like to guide the guys head to the right spot (like teaching a puppy not to pee on the carpet lol).
Prepaid
I know how Tara likes it. One of my favorite things to do to her!
I enjoyed this activity with kayleehotchick right before Christmas. You enjoys it immensely.
  • WTM
  • 02-25-2013, 12:52 PM
Excellent post jimmy !

DATY is my favorite playtime game; I am always looking to improve; and all of the ladies' replies are most helpful and greatly appreciated.

Now I need to go practice some more . . . .

WTM