Activities: N/A
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 200
Hair Length and Color: N/A
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: N/A
Recommendation: No
Not exactly a no-call / no-show if she was texting you throughout.

Can't really blame her for feeling at risk and acting on it.

Goes with the territory if you call un-reviewed girls with dodgy phone numbers.
Sorry the session did not happen. However, its not a NC/NS. She kept you informed the whole time. She felt there was a threat in the area. Even though you did not see any sign of it, she said she did. Would you rather her be right and your in jail or have to reschedule for a later time? Even if she was BSing, is it really worth the risk?

BTW, was this is someone on ECCIE? BP? It really helps if you provide that info and links if possible. As long as you have been here and as many reviews as you have, I am suprised you did not provide more information.
She had several responses to my pms , and all were of her deep concerns of le. I believe she had a few posts as well. Sorry for your luck , but I'm always comfortable when a provider puts concern ahead of $$
Here is her info from the Welcome Section. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=716631

OldButStillGoing, I totally agree with you from the risk standpoint. But no one likes a girl full of game playing and BSing. If the provider feel uncomfortable under any circumstance, just bring it up and let other know in a good time manner. It is always understandable.
i would of picked her up took her somewhere else and did my thang