Military guy!

Okay i'm going to be in dallas this weekend again and am amazed with all the hotties here...was wondering if any of you guys know of providers who are military friendly? Just wanted to do my homework before I came down....
I think as long you don't walk in - 1) Dressed as Rambo with a hard-on...or 2) Want to do a meet and greet at the gun range to show off your marksmanship skills...or 3) Bring in a live
IED and walk her thru how to disarm it, you'll get satisfaction....Now if you're wanting a military discount, well just post what you're needing to spend in a ISO Thread.

Just walk in with U.S. paper green promissory notes, be a gentlemen, have references and just about all the Ladies will be happy to pretend they enjoy OUR company.
LOLOLOL.....ManSlut...I am laughing soo hard reading your post! "Dressed as Rambo with a hard-on"??? Huahahahahaha!!!! "Meet and greet at the gun range to show off marksmanship skills?"
You're brilliant!!! Thanks for brightening up my morning!
I am Military Friendly. Having grown up with a Family in the Air Force and Shriner's. Good for you.
It's all about having references that check out!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.
I appreciate and adore my heros in the military, past and present. I offer a military discount. But whether you choose to spend your precious time with me or one of the younger hotties, know that you are appreciated. THANK YOU. Enjoy Dallas.
I am Military Friendly. Having grown up with a Family in the Air Force and Shriner's. Good for you. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Shriners fly jets now? Cool! Way better than those mini cycles! Think I'll submit an application! The fez hats have to go, though...
Shriners fly jets now? Cool! Way better than those mini cycles! Think I'll submit an application! The fez hats have to go, though... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Haha. Shriners is completely different than the air force. But good hijack.
Ooh rah
Is that the Shriner's sound?
Shriners fly jets now? Cool! Way better than those mini cycles! Think I'll submit an application! The fez hats have to go, though... Originally Posted by Prolongus
They were the cute hats.
Is that the Shriner's sound? Originally Posted by pyramider
ROFL!!!! Omg Pyramider, that shit was FUNNY, but no.....U.S.M.C......I know you know!
What do you mean by "military friendly"? Providers who give a discount?
ROFL!!!! Omg Pyramider, that shit was FUNNY, but no.....U.S.M.C......I know you know! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Semper fi! Katrina, Ooh rah!
Mmmmmmm!! Yummy!! A man in uniform!! Always a big turn on