Provider Meet and Greet

Hey Everybody,

Last time I suggested this all hell broke lose, but I'm not scared so here goes...

I think it would be great if some of the top providers on the site took an evening to get together for dinner or drinks. We could put faces to names, find potential doubles partners, get to know each other a little and try to come up with ways to improve all of our business. I know independent providers are just that..independent. We do not like to be told how to run our show and we think we have it down, but the truth is, we all have something to learn from each other.

Maybe Tara can share with us the love spell she casted over all of these men!

I know some ladies already have this going on and more power to them, but for those of us that do not have a network of other providers, it would be a great opportunity to form one. We are all ladies and I think we would get along great, have a blast, and leave with some valuable info.

I am just throwing it out there. If enough ladies are interested, we can make plans. If you are NOT interested or have something negative to say, please save it. PM it to me and we can discuss your concerns privately. This is meant to be a positive thread.
Let me know where you're gonna meet... ;-)
Hi Morgan...why didn't you post this in the ladies' only forum so we don't get the distraction from guys? :-)
I think it sounds like a great idea to me. Of course, not all providers are particularly friendly. I really haven't figured out just why that is.
  • hd
  • 04-19-2013, 01:58 PM
Distraction.................I wouldn't bother any of you, I'll just sit at a nearby table and gawk!

Could even be a designated driver
I could be your waiter...promise I won't listen...
If you wish to hold a meet and greet, then do so. However, I strongly sugest you talk to some of the other ladies who have done this to get advise on screening and security. if not handled exactly right, this is just begging for trouble in a big way.
I didn't post in providers only because I am not on that board. Will do OBSG. If any girls show interest we will discuss details privately. I hope they will!!
There's a ladies only forum???? How do I get a WK in there for me??

Hey Morgan, can I pleeease come. I can fit in with the ladies. SEE.....

Hi Morgan...why didn't you post this in the ladies' only forum so we don't get the distraction from guys? :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
Distraction.................I wouldn't bother any of you Originally Posted by hd
Maybe we should have a HOBBYISTS meet & greet since the providers don't want us around. and we don't get distracted by pussy lol on second thought, scrap that.
I want to be distracted by pussy. lol

CG
Lets all meet at Bone Daddys next Friday.
mmm Bone Daddys is Yummy
I like that drink that comes on fire I believe it's called the blowtorch? Mmmmm lol
Too funny I saw this couple order that drink the other nite. Looks good.
Lets all meet at Bone Daddys next Friday. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'll bring the bone.