Kudos to DanniGirl

Very rarely do I throw bouquets at providers, but I just wanted to take a moment to sing the praises if DanniGirl http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=126354 Danni answered my ISO for party hostess. Leading up to the event, she was communicative and responsive, even going to far as to text me the night before to say she was ill and in doubt for the event. Instead of NCNS or waiting until the last minute, she gave me a heads up early. Very professional and unusual.
She ended up recovering and at the party she was sexy, pleasant, attentive to everyone's needs and overall a great hostess. So good that the guys decided that this would become a regular thing and the "hostess fee" would increase.

Thank You Danni....see ya next time.
Very rarely do I throw bouquets at providers, but I just wanted to take a moment to sing the praises if DanniGirl http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=126354 Danni answered my ISO for party hostess. Leading up to the event, she was communicative and responsive, even going to far as to text me the night before to say she was ill and in doubt for the event. Instead of NCNS or waiting until the last minute, she gave me a heads up early. Very professional and unusual.
She ended up recovering and at the party she was sexy, pleasant, attentive to everyone's needs and overall a great hostess. So good that the guys decided that this would become a regular thing and the "hostess fee" would increase.

Thank You Danni....see ya next time. Originally Posted by SoonerBorn

I sent you a PM regarding that ISO but you never replied Tsk tsk. Maybe next time..
Is this a review?
I think it's a lesson to providers that think NCNS is an appropriate option. Honesty is the best option.
Thank you! I really did have a lot of fun with everyone, and I'm very pleased you guys asked me to come back next month. I really do enjoy hosting parties and it gives me a reason to wear my mini dresses I have yet to wear. See you soon. And thank you again, it was my pleasure.