Rude behavior by a p411 Client

This guy has scheduled the appointment and cancelled couple of times with lame excuses. I did not wanted to see this client at all in the first place, but he had some P411 okay, so I scheduled him for yesterday 7 PM. He came to my Incall, but he got comfortable and got naked already, as I excused myself to the Bath room, he just left without saying any word. I understand if he did not wish to spent time with me, this is just rude and insulting, he doesn't even have to come inside and get comfortable

Ladeis be carefull, his e-mail id is slyace*****@gmail.com and phone number is 4697734**2.
Wow, never heard that before. Sorry he did that to you. Creepy.
You might want to notify Gina on P411.
Sounds like U were his plan Bs
  • hrlee
  • 04-23-2013, 03:00 PM
Sounds like he got scared...or got a conscience.
I sure as hell would not leave you.
Maybe he shit in your shoe and fucked your head of romaine lettuce while you were in the bathroom and that's what he came for. Did you check?
He comes in, gets naked, and when you go to the bathroom he leaves? That's Nuts! (Like as in "crazy" - not A nut, although he may be)
Sounds like he got scared...or got a conscience.... Originally Posted by hrlee
+1
Did he put his clothes back on before he left?
Did he put his clothes back on before he left? Originally Posted by coolaid
Lol
forgot to take Vita V ....
Thats crazy..... Im sorry girl
All I can say is that he really fucked up. He missed out on one of the best providers I have ever seen, AC, she is not only passionate but highly skilled and absolutely willing to make sure you are pleased no matter what it takes, this guy is a goofy bastard for sure. How do you leave with a raging hard-on,
Asianchampagne9999.

I sure would like to have a chance to see you and promise wll not leave early on you and will be a repeat occurrance for your monthly expenses....

TexasCowboy
Perhaps feelings of guilt? Or, considering your reviews and showcase, pure intimidation. Hell, he may have cum just thinking about you. . . I might have!