More racism from Cult 45

Surprise surprise, more racism from an area that voted almost 2 to 1 (20,098-10,532) for Trump over Biden.
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Staff Edit
Must just be a coincidence that this type of stuff typically comes from the heavy Cult 45 areas, huh? Couldn't be that he recruited these type of folks to his cause with statements like "Donald Trump is calling for a total and complete shut down of Muslims entering the United States," the racist mischaracterizations of Mexicans, telling a congresswoman to go back to where she came from (Africa), the birtherism, etc.

Staff edit (remove link)
“Whip Westinghouse” and “Southern state of mind” are racist signs??!!
Sorry dude, this is ridiculous and is one of the reasons I generally vote Republican.
Everything is racist if you look for it, and African Americans can come across as looking for it way to much.
I stopped reading the article after I got to the sign part. SMH
“Whip Westinghouse” and “Southern state of mind” are racist signs??!!
Sorry dude, this is ridiculous and is one of the reasons I generally vote Republican.
Everything is racist if you look for it, and African Americans can come across as looking for it way to much.
I stopped reading the article after I got to the sign part. SMH Originally Posted by Charley3
Then you stopped reading before the part when it detailed that they also used racial slurs. "Everything is racist" is a straw man commonly put up by the right. No one says that everything is racist. Staff Edit As a city guy who's also been around a lot of suburban and country folk, I've been observing this phenomenon since 1989. The republican constituents on a whole are more racist than the democrats, and it's gotten worse since 2016 when most of the remaining racist democrat constituents defected due to Trump's rhetoric. Why do you think he became so popular saying the kind of stuff that he did? A big part of it was pandering to this portion of his base.
  • Devo
  • 12-12-2022, 02:50 PM
In the 80s when working in the Allegheny County housing projects, I was called a honky, cracker, white boy, hick, redneck and one that I didn't know, "Uncle Salty", that one I admit, was pretty good, I also had 40 bottles tossed at myself and my men, had a 40 pound bag of shitty diapers dropped at me, from a third floor and miss me by less than a foot.

The absolute best, was this one day, around 11 AM, and just after the State Police did their 11 AM passby the projects, I noticed a group of about 100 people gathered around us, and all were silent and watching me, and the two guys I had working with me.

I was damn near sure we were going to have to go down shooting, because it was clear something was up, you could cut the air with a knife.

So, a guy from a second floor window yells "Hey white boy".

I look up and said "Can I help you?"

He said, "do you smoke?"

I said "Sorry, never got into the habit of smoking cigarettes", he replied "I don't mean fucking tobacco", and, he pulled out a hand rolled concoction, and flung it at me, and said, "Smoke this".

So, I looked at the other two guys and said, "I guess we are smoking this".

At this point, I'm guessing the crowd was about 200 people, so, I lit it up, we partook, and, as it burnt out, I asked the guy, "You want this back", and he said "Fuck no, throw it on the ground".

I did, and, the crowd, which had never said ONE WORD, all turned and walked away.

I'm guessing, they figured cops couldn't partake, and we passed their test.

You want to talk about ethnic intimidation, try having a 10 to 14 year old kid, pull a revolver on you, and mouth the words, "Bang............Bang......... .." while mimicking the gun in his hand firing and recoiling, aiming at me again, and repeating the bang.

You don't have time for your life to flash before your eyes.

You want to talk about calling names?

Guess what, its a rough world out there, and most of these cases turn out to be false, and done just for the publicity.

Ever hear of Juicy Smullet, and the two MAGA hat wearing attackers who sprayed him with a chemical and put a noose over hid head.

I call bullshit.

And I am quite aware I misspelled his name.
  • Devo
  • 12-12-2022, 02:54 PM
Correct, and a note, they were 32 oz bottles, and were COLT 45 brand, funny, you should use the term as a derogatory against white folks.

Billy Dee Williams, said, "Works every time"......... To kill Uncle Salty.
I prefer Schlitz Malt liquor. A 32 of that and you got pretty shnockered. Good ol college days....
Tell me more about anecdotal events that happened to you 40 years ago which caused you to have the Wendy Bell mentality.

I'm talking about now. I'm talking about the racism amongst many of the republican constituents. Even the reasonable ones don't like to acknowledge it, because without that portion of their base, they'd never win. Trump recognized it and pandered to them more blatantly than we'd seen in a while. Trump made racists proud again.

If you want to talk anecdotal evidence, I have hundreds of personal examples, because white racists either think that all white folks think like them, or they just don't care, so they're often not shy about spouting their racist BS to me until I check them. Countless times I've heard phrases like "well you have black people and you have N%$$@#^," or just the general use of that slur, or Italians I know using Melanzan or Tetsun. I remember kids in High School that thought it was cool to wear JER (James Earl Ray) hats. I see them on FB spewing their thinly veiled racist BS. They're republicans now.
A day just wouldn’t be complete without 1P bitching about racism hiding in every dark corner. At least we’ve been spared the Shark Week dust up, so far.
This is one of the most exciting nights of my life -> make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump! #MAGA pic.twitter.com/HvJyiJYuVa

— David Duke (@DrDavidDuke) November 9, 2016

Duke was correct. Trump would not have won without his ilk.
Then you stopped reading before the part when it detailed that they also used racial slurs. "Everything is racist" is a straw man commonly put up by the right. No one says that everything is racist. In addition to the kids from Columbia county, the kids from Connersville also used racial slurs. They called the Alderdice soccer players beaners and the Penn Hills basketball players the N word. As a city guy who's also been around a lot of suburban and country folk, I've been observing this phenomenon since 1989. The republican constituents on a whole are more racist than the democrats, and it's gotten worse since 2016 when most of the remaining racist democrat constituents defected due to Trump's rhetoric. Why do you think he became so popular saying the kind of stuff that he did? A big part of it was pandering to this portion of his base. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
I would like you to answer a specific question. WHat is racist about a group of kids making a sign that says “Whip Westinghouse”. Or “Southern state of mind” for a school called Southern Columbia.
A day just wouldn’t be complete without 1P bitching about racism hiding in every dark corner. At least we’ve been spared the Shark Week dust up, so far. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Not every day, not every corner, but make no mistake, there's more racism amongst the republican constituents than amongst the democrat constituents.

One thing I've noticed though, Jacuzzme, you don't seem to partake in the irrational Tomlin bashing so kudos for that.
One thing I've noticed though, Jacuzzme, you don't seem to partake in the irrational Tomlin bashing so kudos for that.
This thread is closed

Racial baiting is not acceptable

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.