Encounter: Share what happened yesterday

Date: August 5, 2021
Name: Best Foot Relax(Foot & Body Massage)
User ID:: -
Phone: 281-568-5056
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...28f0322ea0838a
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 10515 Bellaire Blvd.#M1 Houston,TX 77072
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: Black hair, long hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I saw this massage parlor advertisement on this website on August 5th. Although I doubt the authenticity of the photos, I still called them. It was about 10 minutes away. After she told me the specific location, I Arrived by car. The one who received me was a Chinese woman. It was not like in the photo. She was about 30 years old. It was not her 20s as stated in the advertisement. But overall, it was worth a visit. Another thing to explain is I tried a 30-minute foot massage. During the massage, I made other requests. The woman refused my request. There was nothing else, but the massage was acceptable. All in all, it’s a place worth visiting. Not particularly embarrassing...
Recommendation: Yes
You made other requests and she refused !?. I always ask for chicken fried rice and am never refused ! I nominate the OP's post as best of the sad pandemic filled year !
I feel my attitude is a bit rude, if I talk to her slowly, I think there can be at least some other activities, but I messed up, but it is still very good... and I will continue to be on my website Looking for a better Asian massage parlor, I like it here
Uh-huh. Ok.
LOL!
Why go back hoping for more when there is more at plenty of other places??
Am the only person that goes in a spa and anything less than FS is disappointing and graded a NO go for repeat business. Not hating on your review or passing judgement just asking if I have too high of expectations .
Aubbrey, not everyone looks for the same thing in a spa. While you are not the only person that thinks as you do about FS or no, there are others who don't see it that way.
None of the pics in these ads are EVER REAL!!! Remember that.
Am the only person that goes in a spa and anything less than FS is disappointing and graded a NO go for repeat business. Not hating on your review or passing judgement just asking if I have too high of expectations . Originally Posted by aubbrey
Aubbrey, not everyone looks for the same thing in a spa. While you are not the only person that thinks as you do about FS or no, there are others who don't see it that way. Originally Posted by O'Mike

a foot massage place is not a "spa". 7 star was a "spa".