P411 Account on Background Check

Hello all,

I'm looking for a new job and was just wondering how safe having a P411 account is in case I get hired and have to get a background check. I'd assume it's pretty safe but just wanted to hear different opinions.
What was P411's response when you asked them about this?
Standard background checks will search the internet based on your name, address, SSN, etc., and look for a social media presence as well as using 3rd party software to search for civil and criminal actions involving you. If it isn’t of public record, they won’t pick it up.

There are more intrusive background checks for folks getting hired for more sensitive positions, like government defense industry jobs working on weapons systems. The FBI will get involved in those screenings.
from 2003 to 2008, i've had 4 employers (2 mid-size consulting contractor companies, 2 large IT services companies). even worked on a US Govt project and had to go thru their background check.

since 1998, i've cumsulted w/ many adult sex providers, had accts on 3 ASP websites since 1999, and had p411 since 2004.
none of my employers' background checks caught wind of my under the sheets activities.

the only thing that the US Govt interviewer was most concerned about what what countries i traveled to, how many times, and why i went.