Finger in Ass

I know I'm going to get a lot shit for this question But...
I've never put my finger in a girls ASS.. and am curious to try. Wouldn't your finger smell shitty after u put out ? What do u do go to the bathroom and wash your hands ??? Or are the SPs prepared for you .
Depends on provider. If she does Greek she has probably (hopefully) cleaned out first. If you're that concerned about germs or smell don't do it. Nothing breaks the mood like running to the bathroom to wash your finger! You can always explore with your tongue first to check it out.
Ever try a Dirty Sanchez?
Try a little DATY/DATO, dip you finger in her pussy, rub on the outside a little, make your way down to her ass, little rubbing, little pressure..... she'll let ya know if she doesn't want it in there.
I always wash my hands afterwards.....do no scent saving going on
A thumb works better that way you have more leverage with your other fingers while doing it doggie style, you'll know if she's into it or not right away, use lots of lube thou. If she's into that, greek is usually a no brainer.
It all depends on provider and they will let you know. Some want NO part of it. Some just allow it. Some seem to really enjoy it and get off on it as foreplay for Greek.

It is not just provider dependent. It is also day dependent. We all have asses and know that some days are better GI days than others. However, for the most part, the distal part of the rectum and anal area does not contain that much detritus, as it tends to stay more proximal until the urge to defecate is upon us. The result is that usually a finger does not come out that much different than it goes in. I agree with the poster above that , especially in doggie, a thumb works best as it is an awkward position for a hand to insert a lesser digit. A thumb in the ass with a cock in the pussy is almost like a DP for her and can go over quite well.
^ Excuse the pun but that's a great tip!

Cue Plasticman to declare this shitbird's got wings, lol
^ Excuse the pun but that's a great tip!

Cue Plasticman to declare this shitbird's got thumbs, lol Originally Posted by prograde
fifu
fifu Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Hahaha!
I know I'm going to get a lot shit for this question But...
I've never put my finger in a girls ASS.. and am curious to try. Wouldn't your finger smell shitty after u put out ? What do u do go to the bathroom and wash your hands ??? Or are the SPs prepared for you . Originally Posted by borderx
Just make her lick your fingers when your done... no need to find running water.
You guys overthinck this shit sometimes....
Why in the world would you want to put your finger in someone's asshole?
Why in the world would you want to put your finger in someone's asshole? Originally Posted by brasil
Like to loosen it up a little.
Why in the world would you want to put your finger in someone's asshole? Originally Posted by brasil
agree

btw can somebody quote this for me
fucker sent me a email
told me has me on ignore

I'm ok with being on his list
but want him to see this

some of the others he told me wtf
mmmm I bet I know way
but I could be wrong
agree

btw can somebody quote this for me
fucker sent me a email