I've come to the end

That's it, man. I'm out. Done. My Eccie days are...over. I've, uhh, come to grips with the obvious assertion that nobody wants me around.

I guess this is how it ends. I'll...mull over it a bit, but will probably not waver and will shortly give the admins the deactivation notice.

It was nice knowing you guys...many of you. See you around.
Why didn't you just leave...why post this?
I'm sure we'll learn to get on without you.

• DSK
  • 06-13-2016, 07:51 PM
That's it, man. I'm out. Done. My Eccie days are...over. I've, uhh, come to grips with the obvious assertion that nobody wants me around.

I guess this is how it ends. I'll...mull over it a bit, but will probably not waver and will shortly give the admins the deactivation notice.

It was nice knowing you guys...many of you. See you around. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Rambro, you aren't such a bad guy.

However, I would have used the word "reality" rather than "assertion".
Why didn't you just leave...why post this? Originally Posted by Wakeup
A little bit of closure never hurts, even though YOU only asked because, well, you're a dipshit, who's sole purpose on this board is...to be a dipshit.

But, if you're to be commended in any way, you wear your dipshittery well.

Besides, this may save someone from wondering a month from now where I am. If they ask, just tell them I got tired of the bullshit.
So you think this thread will bring closure? For who?
Come on, don't make me accuse you of being a slow learner.

I actually kinda like you, Wakey, in a not all that likable kind of way.

• Old-T
  • 06-13-2016, 09:18 PM
Come on, don't make me accuse you of being a slow learner.

I actually kinda like you, Wakey, in a not all that likable kind of way.
Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Don't worry, you wouldn't be the only one who has accused him of that.

Stay safe on your journeys wherever they take you. I have agreed with some of your posts, disagreed with others. Pissed you off enough that you sent me a scathing e-mail I still keep as a souvenir. But on ballance your contributed more than your fair share on here.
  • Tiny
  • 06-13-2016, 09:35 PM
I've, uhh, come to grips with the obvious assertion that nobody wants me around. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
BULL SHIT. Come on, lose the thin skin, Randall "Donald Trump" Creed. I looked at your last 10 reviews, and you're gifted. It it were still the 1980's you could make a living writing for Penthouse Letters. You've gotten a ton of compliments, people who sincerely appreciated your reviews. So man up, quit whining like a baby, and keep contributing.
Why are you getting sporty? I asked you simple questions...

You think this thread will provide closure? For who?
A little bit of closure never hurts, even though YOU only asked because, well, you're a dipshit, who's sole purpose on this board is...to be a dipshit.

But, if you're to be commended in any way, you wear your dipshittery well.

Besides, this may save someone from wondering a month from now where I am. If they ask, just tell them I got tired of the bullshit. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
\\

Your're the black David free.....boo hoo poor you everybody is against you because your black.......that is such bullshit......everybody is against you because you bitch about everything...and blame it on people that you consider racist....nobody gives a shit if your black.......the hookers that don't want to see you, think you are a crybaby bitch or you are really Urkel........nobody wants to sex Urkel......but hey you go on with your theory.....no body likes a cry baby.........
Randall,

Don't let these people get you down. You can't take this shit personal. I've had to learn that myself and believe me it took a lot of hurt to get there.

I don't want you to leave. Don't let the haters win.
Hopefully you stick around. If not, I wish you well.
All the plants will die!! - Bill Murray, Stripes

I wish you well... Don't worry, you can feel safe passing the torch for championing racial equality to TsSelenaLopez:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058272858&postcount=76

Happy trails!!
Good luck.

Shall we sing a Kumbaya song for you?