Pussy Mafia / Dick Sucking Minions

Do you know the meaning of the terms as they apply to the local community?
you left out an option.. ie: DO you care?
you left out an option.. ie: DO you care? Originally Posted by nuglet
No. I didn't.. Only those that care will respond right?

So.... Nuggie... Why do you care?
Because responding to you is the only time his post are read.
still got your little suck up with you I see Whispers.. Thanks for the attention Rickky. Now you can go wipe the brown off your nose.

You can see how " interested" folks are in your latest attempt to gain attention. maybe I can help.
No. I didn't.. Only those that care will respond right?

So.... Nuggie... Why do you care? Originally Posted by Whispers
NOPE, I don't. I'm just trying to help your view count son. You always see so desperate , I thought I toss you a bone.. Now try to get relevant.
NOPE, I don't. I'm just trying to help your view count son. You always see so desperate , I thought I toss you a bone.. Now try to get relevant. Originally Posted by nuglet
Ricky's job is the view count dude...

What's you two losers job?
Oh yeah proving your losers... congratulations job well done!
WOW wanna be rocker.. how's that job going , the one where you're the last guy in the line on the human centipede? Whispers has got to get tired of dragging your around, being that weight attached to his ass... but we all know. you have to prove your worth somehow.. good boy..

Helping to keep the view/post count up?
Fuck Nuglet!

I want to know what the pussy mafia is.

If you know what it is say it. If not, chill out and make your own thread.
@buttnugget - Better than a kiss ass Pussywhipped WK that praises fat ugly washed up old whores... ijs
Are fat old whores your preference? Or your fat old whore wife's?

Kickrocks... Don't think the Pussy Mafia exist anymore due to internal strife.
@buttnugget - Better than a kiss ass Pussywhipped WK that praises fat ugly washed up old whores... ijs

Kickrocks... Don't think the Pussy Mafia exist anymore due to internal strife. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Oh ok. Sounded intriguing.

Wonder if the leaders nickname was big pussy.
I wish we had a legit pussy mafia around here instead of a bunch of bottom feeders, excepting a few.
I wish we had a legit pussy mafia around here instead of a bunch of bottom feeders, excepting a few. Originally Posted by russellevans
Don't pussy foot around and go ahead and name 'em.
Dara, Jamie fox, beauty queen, roxxxyRae, austin rose.