Finally Going To Make A Stop! *grin* Thinking the 10-12th???

After many of my fellow chat friends have asked if I will ever make a trip to Dallas, I figure it's time to give it another shot. I'm hoping my visit will be better this time around, as I hate having to cross off such a fun city from my tour list.

Suggestions on the best areas would be helpful. (Maybe my previous choices weren't easily accessible). And if you have any interest, don't be shy! Send me a message.

Thank you in advanced for the info or interest.

Genesis Nicole
I hope you come up babe!

I haven't seen you in forever, even though I am in Austin a lot!

Keep me posted
Berkleigh!!

OMGosh! It has been forever!

Now I really need some interest so I can visit. We need to get together and go have a drink!

You're looking hot by the way. *wink*

G.N
Looks like I picked the wrong time to go out of town...
Berkleigh!!

OMGosh! It has been forever!

Now I really need some interest so I can visit. We need to get together and go have a drink!

You're looking hot by the way. *wink*

G.N Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Yes, Anytime - Call me or Text Me Babe so we can get together!

Let me know if you need any info or help when you get here.

Safe Travels - hope to see you soon
Hurry up and get here. :-)

I haven't seen you since my birthday.
Shake n Bake!

Awesome that you are coming up! The most popular and convenient area is along the tollway in far north dallas, near the galleria or up near 190(george bush turnpike)
  • 69er
  • 07-08-2011, 11:23 AM
Awesome that you are coming up! The most popular and convenient area is along the tollway in far north dallas, near the galleria or up near 190(george bush turnpike) Originally Posted by still-asleep
Ditto. I concur that North Dallas is most convenient.

We look forward too seeing you!
Ok, as some of you fellow chat mongers know, I had some pretty negative feelings about going to Dallas (due to previous experience).

For that I apologize! <--Yes I am a big girl and can admit when wrong. (I hope I'm wrong)

So I'll stick to my original dates of the 10-12 (leaving at check out).

So look out for me, and let's have a great time!

And thank you for the suggestions on where to set up shop. I much appreciate it! *smile*

Genesis Nicole