Leaked Scarlett Johansson nude photos

Damn she is hot :

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Ryan/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]Johansson 1.jpg

Johansson 2.jpg
That's so awesome is there more
  • Aflac
  • 09-14-2011, 12:55 PM
Yes she IS hot.

I guess I'm going to have to apologize for leaking those photos I took of her.

It was an accident. Not.
Holy shit! Thanks Horn814. Don't know if these are real or not (they sure look it), but if they are, you deserve 6 months of free Premium Access.
Kenpachi,

I think those are the only two. Not sure if they are real, but they sure look it to me. They compared photos of her bedroom from a magazine article with what you see in the picture and apparently it matches up.
Same photos, only two, but larger, here:

http://www.wwtdd.com/

c.a.
Too bad she didn't have her avengers hairdo!
WOW, She was her own photographer for these pics. I went from liking her to loving her for her approach in life: giving the people what they want!

In a pro-note: what was she trying to do? who were they for? Sean Penn?
Maybe she is planning on being a provider!
She's hott!

More Please
Well this has been a long time coming. She said she was ready to do nude scenes in movies years ago, so I don't know why she's so upset now. They're actually quite tastefully done.

I move that we make Sept. 14 a national holiday, ScarJo Day. Shows that America can produce something that other countries can only dream of. And they do.
i'd just like someone to tell me what is so hot about those 2 pix. just because it's a famous person? star culture gone wild i guess. those pix look like some average chick on backpage to me.
i'd just like someone to tell me what is so hot about those 2 pix. just because it's a famous person? star culture gone wild i guess. those pix look like some average chick on backpage to me. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Sure, you're right! And if George Clooney were in the picture with her, he would look like some average backpage client. LOL.
FBI investigating: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...i-report-says/ Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Yeah she's hot...but it never ceases to amaze me how people (famous, spoiled rotten types) take pictures like that on their phones, go out to multiple parties/functions/meetings/etc with their phones, and then get outraged when those same pictures end up out on the internet.

Duh. Don't like it? Don't leave the friggin pictures on your phone!