Cowboys/Redskins

Pretty good football game last night, Should be another good one this week with the Lions.
I like the Rob Ryan defense.
Detroit is better than Washington. We have a lot of injuries. Our players need to review the playbook!

I heard the Redskins were yelling out snap counts to confuse the center. It worked.

Give Romo and the defense a lot of credit. I like the Ryan defense too.
Detroit is better than Washington? I can't even believe I'm reading that, but it may be true. Haven't seen the Lions play lately, so I can't really comment on where they are (other than having the flavor-of-the-month qb), but the 'Skins played very good defense last night, so I think that may help the 'Pokes next week.

If we could somehow pull the Lions game out and limp into our bye week, I think the Cowboys and their fans should be thrilled.
  • Glr
  • 09-27-2011, 03:44 PM
The Lions defensive line is much better than Washington's. Especially now that they get Nick Farley back this week. Our suspect running game will go nowhere and Romo may be running for his life in Sunday. And I would take Stafford over Grossman any day of the week.
How can Dez, Ogletree, and Holly not know the playbook well enough? Why was Romo having to tell them where to go and what to do? Aren't those dbags being paid to do a job?
Detroit is better than Washington? I can't even believe I'm reading that, but it may be true. Originally Posted by TexasT
I can't believe I'm writing it...lol. I guess years of sucking have finally paid off. They are 3-0 and have a solid team except for their running game. At least Dallas gets to play at home on a short week. Their line and receivers are very good. I'd love to see Dallas pull it out.

I'm still pissed they lost to the Jets. Winning these last two games help ease the pain. I read where the last nine games coached by Garret have been decided by three points or less. We have a lot of young players who need to learn how to finish and win.
How about my former Oklahoma State Cowboys. Bailey hits 6 fgs, the last being the game winner set up by Dez
Hey Cookie, can you imagine if the Lions are still a contender on Thanksgiving Day? A whole country would moan "shit, when are we supposed our to eat our turkey now?"
This was a game the Coyboys should feel like they lost. They may have won and there is someting to say not never giving up and doing what ever it takes to get the job done. But all those red zone penatrations and no TD? Kicking is not geing to get you to the superboul on its own, Turnovers killed the Redskins, not our defensive line. We just managed to not loose.
Yeah, given recent history it's a little hard to get one's brain wrapped around the notion that the Lions may be a pretty good team, but it seems to be true.

And some Detroit fans have been having some fun in more ways than one!

Check this:

http://news.yahoo.com/police-strippe...174324472.html
Genious! I'm surprised Jerry hadn't thought of that.