Jessica H or Haley

New to the area, it appears as though that these 2 exude a level of hypersexuality that would drive a man like me crazy. Alone on an island, which one are you bringing? Actually, I have a rare "family free" weekend coming up in a few weeks and would like to spend some time with one of these 2 gems. Just looking for some input from those who have experience with them.
Both are hard to get a hold of.

Haley seems more down to earth and easier to talk to during recovery time.

Jessica is hotter. I'd never do a double take if I passed Haley in the grocery store isle, and Jessica is a smoke show. But, that's just my personal opinion.

Haley's incall isn't the nicest if that matters to you, but she does get hotel rooms quite often in the evenings.

Toss a coin, hard to go wrong with either one.
Both are worth it if you can schedule- i think same level of service.

Haley is spotty to respond (she handles her own phone and can't keep up with requests all the time)

Jessica has RW job so her schedule can be iffy - also seems like she screens a bit harder sometimes, she's on p411 so a PM there might get you a response faster perhaps?

Cant go wrong with either if you connect.

Have fun and stay safe!
McLovin54 and Mresallday, thank you. I'm definitely looking attractiveness alongside nymphomania, so I appreciate the comments. Hoping to gather more information before a final decision is made. From what I've gathered, both of these ladies have a wicked case of CCD (cock craving disorder). And for a guy like me, who wants to go all the time, that's fantasy if I've ever dreamed of one. Keep it coming folks.