Where should i visit next? Any Advice?

I would love to visit some new places. Where would be a good start ladys and gents?
Thanks
Provided you give me a few weeks to recover from recent surgery, Little Rock would be an excellent choice!
IOWA!!!!!! Cedar Rapids, Des Moines and the Quad Cities are all great places for a gorgeous gal like you to visit. Would LOVE to see you
Well ill make sure to meet up with you soon babe
IOWA!!!!!! Cedar Rapids, Des Moines and the Quad Cities are all great places for a gorgeous gal like you to visit. Would LOVE to see you Originally Posted by Gladiator69
Hope you feel better very soon hun
Provided you give me a few weeks to recover from recent surgery, Little Rock would be an excellent choice! Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Thanks - and Little Rock could be in your return trip from TN!
Well ill make sure to meet up with you soon babe Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Keep me posted gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see you
  • jwood
  • 09-27-2013, 09:53 AM
After you see Gladiator in LR. Head to Dallas on I-30. When you get 60 miles past Texarkana, you will need a pit stop, Hotel room will work good.
Make sure you check out the update on p411 and it tells you the cities to defintely avoid. Good luck.
Voting for Iowa (again) especially the Quad Cities! As per my pm to you a few days ago ;-)
Start with Lafayette and work East thru Baton Rouge and then New Orleans. By the time you come back thru Lafayette I'll be ready for round two

EC
I only travel in texas but do very well in San Antonio and Houston

I hope you find some great new spots and make a lot of new friends!